Intelliverse Email Tracker
The Intelliverse Email Tracker application lets you know WHEN your email was opened, WHERE it was opened, and on WHAT device. With these insights, you can more strategically plan when to follow up on your email. In fact, a recent study has proven that you are 10x more likely to get someone on the phone if you call just after they have opened and read an email from you. Intelliverse Email Tracker Features • Real-time notification when emails are opened • See how many times an email was opened, on what device and in what location • Unlimited use. Track every email you send • Know the best time to follow up. A call to someone that has just opened your email is 10x more likely to result in a live conversation • Reconnect after an old email starts to get opened up again • Your emails get sent as normal, from your own email server. Intelliverse cannot access the contents of your email. • Intelliverse is a trusted cloud software provider, achieving an 'A+' accreditation from the BBB.
- (2020-08-15) Daniel T: It does what it says! if only it can be used on win10. I track my work emails which are not gmail and I prefer to use win10 over outlook because the interface is so much more user friendly
- (2020-03-16) Tom Panos: So far this email tracker is working well and is stupid simple to use. My only concern at this point is that it's registering an open every time I open a message in my sent email. This is not good and I hope the company does something to fix this.
- (2020-01-09) Emrehan E: Trash
- (2018-09-29) Wanted to update my review: I can't do without this Extension. It tells you all you need to know and keeps you posted on activity. You can visualize what's going on by seeing who is opening and when and where and on what device. It's still the best! Try it and see if you don't agree. They have always worked with me when any issues came up and resolved them quickly. It runs smoother than ever on the new Gmail. Again, try it and see for yourself. Best email tracking program available, and the company is committed to excellent service. Tried many others but this one is the best and most helpful. Wanted to add to this: This company is committed to making this App the best available. They stay on top of issues and correct them almost immediately. Excellent company and Excellent App. When you know when you recipient opens their emails and how many times, you know what's going on. Absolutely a super business and personal aid. Don Williams, CCIM
- (2018-08-08) francis aubut: Since I use the new gmail interface, the tracker is not working.
- (2018-07-19) Otto Schneider: It seems to be abandoned and no updates from 2017. Hope you guys move to a free and unlimiyed snovio email tracker https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/email-tracker/gojogohjgpelafgaeejgelmplndppifh
- (2017-03-17) Michael: major problems with this \ i would usually specify them - but too many in this case \ also no response from support \ had to disable due to tool preventing loading of gmail folders
- (2016-12-19) Muhammad Fahad Arshad: It's a really good extension but please tell me, what does the red sign means
- (2016-11-08) Nueng Waiyawat: ขอลองใช้ดูก่อนนะครับ ถ้าโอเค และฟรี จะให้เพิ่มครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ
- (2015-11-22) Susan L. Wylie: adds + signs between each word of each email sent. cannot remove. cannot get tech support to assist.
- (2015-11-04) Michael Mcgirt: it's great when it works, keeps kicking out with no tracking.....have to re-install every couple weeks Mike
- (2015-09-24) Not very convenient at all. Doesn't track whether or not the recipient(s) opened emails, and other tabs just provide a jumble of meaningless statistics.
- (2015-08-22) Jason Ragland: It was nice, when it worked, but it would not open all of the time using Chrome OS on a Chromebook.
- (2015-07-08) Tom Lahey: Has some good features, also first 5,000 users are free. What is missing is to see the notifications directly in your sent folder next to each email which Streak, Mailtrack & some others have. Tested with several email accounts and systems, worked well.
- (2020-03-05, v:1.16.24) K Shevis: Support of Web Outlook
does the chrome plug in support Outlook office 365 web mail?
- (2020-01-03, v:1.16.24) Terry Fitzpatrick: Intelliverse Email tracker
I installed yesterday and all was well. When I logged in today, the extension is still installed. However, I do not see the Intelliverse icon in the upper righthand margin.
- (2019-06-25, v:1.16.24) Carolyn Rea: Activation and Gmail loading
When I install your extension it prevents my gmail from loading and seems to be unable to activate with my business name and phone number, It keeps giving me a red error message saying to try again in a few minutes but it has yet to work after 15 minutes of trying.
- (2019-06-22, v:1.16.24) Pixelume Managed Digital Services: Emails not loading
Hi, When i enable the tracker extension, my list of mails do not load. Please advise!
- (2019-01-19, v:1.16.24) activation of email tracker
I cannot see my email tracker window
- (2018-12-24, v:1.16.24) email track
I cant see the email track window
- (2018-12-20, v:1.16.24) email tracker extension window
The email tracker extension window is gone. How can I get it back
- (2018-11-08, v:1.16.24) Email tracking not working with new gmail interface
Intelliverse email tracking is giving problems with new gmail interface. By using Interface extension, i get error message "message could not be sent, check your network". While when i disable Intelliverse extension, my error mesage disappears Kindly fix the bug or report to developer please
- (2018-09-12, v:1.16.24) Léo M.: Only for Gmail?
Hi, does it work for Yahoo mail, Hotmail etc? Thanks