Create bookmark entries from links in a page
Don't interrupt your flow when reading an article, create bookmarks from any link in the current page, with out having to load the link. Simply right click the link and select "Bookmark this", if the suggested bookmark title isn't right, just change it. Early stages, so feedback welcome.
- (2020-09-13) Noel D. Smith: -4 extension is obsolete. I read the user reviews and it's a shame the author doesn't maintain this extension because it sounds like it might be the one I'm looking for. I added the extension, right-clicked a hyperlink, and chose "Bookmark This," and behold! Nothing happened. That little star should have turned blue, at least.
- (2020-07-30) Alonso de la Garza: Does nothing. Uninstalled.
- (2015-10-05) a13ph: not working, not maintained
- (2014-07-02) Matthew Gwynne: Does what it says on the tin! It fits in perfectly when I want to bookmark something quickly into my Chrome bookmarks for later filing and is a nice lightweight and simple plugin.
- (2013-06-25) Joseph Prattle: Doesn't appear to work. It adds an option to the right-click menu, but clicking it doesn't do anything.
- (2017-08-23, v:0.9.3) broken
nothing pops up.