Notifies you if you watch too many YouTube videos! Helps you close your YouTube tabs and get back to work.
***UPDATE: added fix to identify YouTube video pages more consistently. *** Notifies you if you watch too many YouTube videos! Tells you to close your YouTube tabs and get back to work. Choose between good ol' motivational messages and slightly stronger profane versions.
- (2019-12-25) Piotr: Good idea but very poor execution You cannot block youtube, you have to set minimum 3 videos a day (why!!!) But even bigger problem is when you close youtube tab and open again you can watch 3 videos again. You could do that all day. Pls give him one star as stupidity like this cannot be tolerated. He littler the Internet with that extension.
- (2019-11-27) Cam: this extension sucks. it does not work.
- (2019-07-26) Gabriela-Elicia Scholl: LOL I really love that.
- (2019-06-02) Jan Kristian: I press on the icon and the extension does nothing...
- (2019-05-25) [ ]Mark Chen: Appreciate to teach me what defect I have.
- (2019-05-17) Elizabeth Ernest: This really helped me out. I just got it, but I think it is going to help me out a lot in the long run.
- (2018-09-19) Ayaz Karakaya: İYİ
- (2018-07-15) Szeptacz: XDDD I thought I installed yt blocker :PPP I was so confused when I saw that. xd
- (2018-05-06) tgolo: Tried it out an watched a bunch of youtube videos. Nothing :(
- (2018-02-11) Martin Teoharov: Once it blocked youtube and removed the extension youtube stayed blocked.
- (2017-11-22) 220KVGridStation Bannu: very helpful app awesome app this is thanks delvelopers
- (2017-06-12) Tae Kim: It does what it says.
- (2018-03-25, v:1.4) .
Thanks for this extention. Really good.
- (2018-03-01, v:1.4) doesn't work anymore
doesn't block anything anymore. terms and channels added to blocklist don't get blocked anymore.
- (2018-02-11, v:1.4) Martin Teoharov: Once blocked and removed it doesnt unblock the site
One time when the extension blocked youtube I removed it so I could browse the site but It stayed blocked and I since haven't found a fix