Custom loops extension for Youtube videos
Use this plugin to loop in sections of Youtube videos! This is a great tool to help you do music training, or any kind of thing you can leverage repetition on video sections! Features - create multiple loops so you can train sections with ease - your loops are locally stored, when you get back to your videos your loops will still be there - set a custom playback rate (you can use very precise rates as 0.7 0.85 so you can train on your speed) - automatically generate loops for videos that have markers Pro tips: - Hold shift key to adjust time in steps of 100ms instead of 1 second. - Hold shift and click on play to start loop 3 seconds before the loop time. - Click on the Speed label to reset speed to 100% - Click on the time numbers to edit via text (for very precise editing) - If you end a loop before the start, it will flip start/end automatically (actually, that happens if try to make the start to go after the finish in any editing way possible). You can find the source code for this project at https://github.com/wilkerlucio/media-looper.
- (2021-02-08) Danilo Vicente: Very useful! Finally i can do my transcriptions whitout needing to download the tunes!
- (2020-11-17) Vito Dendeng: thank god this extension exist
- (2020-11-12) FoxsterPriest UwUmwonster: It's false advertisment it says how it works great but now youtube changed and it doesnt work and they don't fix it or take it down and it's all a scam
- (2020-10-22) FAFI La Beauté: Ca ne marche pas
- (2020-09-21) Johan Walters: Ideal for learning music (I try to learn guitar). Multiple named sections, playback speed control, direct setting of start/stop positions (i.e. 'here' instead of time-based entry) are what makes this the perfect study/rehearsal companion. Other youtube loop plugins do not offer this! I was looking for an alternative to the new Boss Pocket GT app, which offers something similar.
- (2020-07-23) Joseph Parisi: This is pretty good...however, I can think of a few ways to make it even better. First, allow precise time code editing after creating a loop. Second, allow scrolling through the list of loops, for people like me that want hundreds of loops per video. Third, allow a feature to create groups of loops from different videos, and groups of entire videos. Fourth, create a list of all the videos you've loped...which also ties into the grouping of loops and videos. Fifth, try and create a more responsive and larger UI, so mistakes are less likely to occur.
- (2020-07-17) Siddharth Karunakaran: Exactly what I wanted. No support for milliseconds though.
- (2020-07-03) JheTai Hou: really helpful! thank you!
- (2020-01-05) Adel a: Not working until my comment remove and report
- (2019-02-24) toxic jesus: Sa ne marche pas du tout
- (2018-06-30) blue: doesn't work. 안돼요.
- (2018-03-29) Angel of Rock: No longer works with the latest version of YouTube, and the creators have not bothered to correct this
- (2017-12-02) Ian Fevrier: My most used Chrome plugin. Awesome execution of an idea.
- (2017-11-26) Leda Porras: This is a great tool!!
- (2017-11-26) Adam Segal: No longer works with youtube
- (2017-05-07) Fatty Mieo: Awesome plugin! Very useful for playlist videos, when you want to listen to a song repeatedly.
- (2017-01-22) Rick Bale: The best I've found. Great features and superb sound quality. Perfect for learning guitar parts. A couple of suggestions: 1) add incremental increase/decrease buttons to the speed setting. 2) add keyboard shortcut to increment the speed. 3) add the ability to to increase the speed by x% on each completed loop. This would complete the tool as the perfect guitar trainer.
- (2016-05-18) Rico S.: Perfektes Tool! Sehr genaue und einfache Einstellung des zu wiederholenden Abschnittes. Und super dazu, dass man den Abschnitt auch in Zeitlupe anschauen kann! MEGA GEIL
- (2015-12-24) Ryan Kim: Awesome..!
- (2015-02-18) Francisco Hames: Very useful and easy to use. Tip: if you press CMD+C on the input field, it pastes the current video time. :)
- (2021-02-04, v:2021.02.03) Joseph Parisi: Copy feature
Why did you remove the copy feature?
- (2020-09-24, v:2.0.3) Joseph Parisi: Feedback
Have you received any of the feedback I left you back in July?
- (2020-07-23, v:2.0.3) Joseph Parisi: I'm just copying my review.
I can think of a few ways to make it even better. First, allow precise time code editing after creating a loop. Second, allow scrolling through the list of loops, for people like me that want hundreds of loops per video. Third, allow a feature to create groups of loops from different videos, and groups of entire videos. Fourth, create a list of all the videos you've loped...which also ties into the grouping of loops and videos. Fifth, try and create a more responsive and larger UI, so mistakes are less likely to occur.
- (2018-03-10, v:2.0.2) Angel of Rock: Not working for new version of YouTube
Its not showing up for the new version of YouTube, please fix this ASAP, TY
- (2017-09-20, v:2.0.2) Rick Bale: Stopped Working
It no longer shows up in the youtube window.
- (2017-09-05, v:2.0.2) J Bran: Stopped Working
I have been using this for months with very good results but for some reason it stopped working. The loop symbol no longer comes up in the youtube lower right menu bar. I am on an imac with latest OS Can you help ? Thanks J
- (2017-08-30, v:2.0.2) J Bran: Stop working
deleted and reloaded plugin but still wont work. Loop symbol not showing up in menu bar. rebooted imac as well . no luck
- (2016-12-17, v:2.0.2) Pat Enz: Save more than locally
Hi, love the programm! I wonder if it is possible to store loops so they would be accessible on a different computer? Cheers Pat
- (2016-10-02, v:2.0.2) Angel of Rock: Help
Hi, is there a way to save a loop, hope that makes sense. Please respond ASAP, thank you :)
- (2016-07-29, v:2.0.2) Andre Pong: Difficulty setting full video as loop duration.
When I want to loop the whole video, it is difficult to set the end time because youtube's Video Suggestions tiles block your UI when the video ends and I cannot select the button that sets the end time. If there's an option to manually set the start/end time, and/or an easy way to set the loop to the whole video, that'd be great. Perhaps one way would be to have the default loop to be for the duration of the video unless we specify otherwise by setting a start and end time.
- (2015-10-08, v:0.7.0) Sheridan Sharks: Looper Extension
It says it Looper has been added; however, i can't find the button. I thought it would be next to the SHARE button on the YouTube video?