This extension shares current URL to Google Classroom stream
Push to Classroom allows teachers to instantly share any link to their Google Classroom classes as an announcement or an assignment. This allows teachers to instantly push links to their students, even if the students aren't currently logged in to Google Chrome. Push to classroom was developed by me, Jeff Maxim, a real live public middle school teacher in NYC. Thanks to the Google Classroom API team for making the "Share to Classroom" button available. This extension is different than Share to Classroom. Share to Classroom allows teachers to share a URL to the screen of students who are signed in to Google Chrome. Push to Classroom shares a URL to the stream of a Google Classroom class, and it does not require students to be logged in to Chrome. Please contact [email protected] with any questions, concerns, or feedback. Please see more about me at http://jeffmaxim.herokuapp.com/
- (2020-09-10) Lori Valiquette: It does not work.
- (2020-07-11) Jeane Campos: sou estudante do nono ano na escola tadakio sakaio o que faco pra entra na sala de estudos me chamo Daniel campos de sousa
- (2016-03-04) Eric Stone: It's dope!
- (2020-11-23, v:0.0.0.4) suparti rahman: chyara frasya
- (2018-08-25, v:0.0.0.4) Gerry Lawson: App not working
Jeff -- I get the same problem as others .. a window pops up with a Classroom icon .. but nothing happens when cicking it
- (2018-05-04, v:0.0.0.4) those things are fixed
Thanks for the feedback, those things are fixed now :) <3, the guy who made it
- (2017-09-27, v:0.0.0.4) Mark Krukow: App doesn't work
Installed app pops up with bubble but clicking anywhere does not share.
- (2017-09-27, v:0.0.0.4) App not working
When I click on the Classroom icon, nothing happens.