A simple notes extension based off the Mac Notes app.
With simple notes, you can take and save notes. It's that simple. Other note taking apps have features of mostly little use, ones that can get in the way of usability and convenience. I have always enjoyed the simplicity of the Apple Notes app, both in design and usability, so I decided to base this extension on that app. Hope you enjoy! Note: This extension does not sync with your Apple notes.
- (2018-11-19) Santhosh Kumar: It was working till last Friday and suddenly all my data are vanished. What the heck went wrong?
- (2018-02-08) Matteo Pellegri: good idea, ease of use, useful search bar, but seems to receive only a certain number of notes then freezes
- (2018-01-27) Jimena Cendejas: I loved it I just wish you could adjust font size and drag it around.
- (2016-12-06) Alltek: I love the app, i just wish there were a resizing option to drag the note and make it a little bigger. Overall AWESOME !!!
- (2016-06-27) 이진욱: 내가 찾던 기능 1. 빠른 실행 2. 메모별 저장 3. 검색 가능 4. 메모 일시 자동 기록 5. 단순하고 직관적인 인터페이스 아쉬운 점 1. 구글keep과의 연동이 안됨. keep 확장프로그램도 있지만 구동이 느려서 아쉬움.
- (2016-03-17) Irena Jer: Нет синхронизации, копирования, сортировки, не поддерживает ссылки.
- (2015-11-27) Pei-Ming Pai: Not working!
- (2015-10-04) Peter Jiang: Simple and useful. Love it!
- (2015-09-02) Roy Falik: Really well done.
- (2020-05-31, v:1.0.6) Flemming Steffensen: Add support for syncing via GMail (Half of the work is already done)
I love the simplicity of the iPhone Notes app, which is basically identical to the Mac Notes app.It synchronizes seamlessly between Mac, iPhone and iPad - it even synchronizes to the GMail eco-system (browser-based and app based), where the notes show up with a label of "Notes". In GMail it's possible to read the noted, however editing of the notes does not set the right flags in the message, so that's a no-go. I found it's just a few extra flags that needs to be added to the header and using a simple sendmail test I found it was possible to perform edits. Would you consider to integrate saving of Notes from your app into Gmail Notes? This would make a great app even greater. I'd be happy to test and assist. Thanks for your consideration!
- (2016-12-06, v:1.0.6) Alltek: the size of the note
is there anyway to resize the notepad, cause i feel like it's a bit small. I don't know maybe an ability to stretch out the screen by grabbing the bottom left corner. just to make it a bit bigger like a quarter of the size of my 17 inch screen. other than that i love the app. thank you.
- (2016-09-23, v:1.0.6) Marvin Molina: Not Saving Notes
I use two Chrome windows, regularly. One to read new messages; and the second to reply to that same, incoming message. I have a Mac and it's easy for me to toggle back and forth from desktops. However, my note feature is not properly saving. Please let me know if I should do something else or if I need to abandon your product. Thanks