UsePass is a chrome extension to replace the bookmark button of Passpack.
UsePass is a chrome extension to replace the bookmark button of Passpack. Instead of putting Passpack's bookmark button in your bookmark bar, you can install UsePass to provide a single-click login button for all your Passpack enabled websites. While Passpack encourages initiatives like this one, they are providing no support whatsoever on UsePass. This is a 3rd party extension. For more information (such as information about the permissions, a changelog, etc), please visit the website(s) below. Read about UsePass at the Passpack blog: http://blog.passpack.com/2011/04/usepass-third-party-chrome-extension-for-passpack-autologin/ Most recent changelogs (0.1.18) * Fixed small issue that was introduced by moving to manifest v2
- (2019-03-22) Gurpreet Baidwan: Doesn't work for me. Not able to configure account in the extension
- (2016-11-15) Calum Halcrow: Doesn't work for me. The Options page says "no accounts configured" and I cannot find a way to add my Passpack account :-( Removing from Chrome...
- (2013-01-05) Niclas Ullbrand: Awesome!
- (2012-06-06) Marcel Buesing: Great work it makes using PassPack really comfortable! Works flawlessly so far!
- (2015-05-07, v:0.1.19) James Hyde: Website no longer works
http://www.ketronic.be/usepass/ has a DB error and no longer possible to configure the button.
- (2014-10-29, v:0.1.19) Erin Keeney: Unable to autologin
This doesn't seem to be working anymore. I have gone through the steps referenced here http://www.ketronic.be/usepass/ but there is no icon indicating any accounts are connected. I didn't have the "-" grey icon upon install, and no numbered icon after setting up 2 accounts.
- (2014-01-21, v:0.1.18) Peder Thorsø Lauridsen: Does not work anymore?
This really nice extension has not been working for me on any PC for many months - I think it stopped working after update to Chrome 30 or 31. Is this a known problem? Is the extension discontinued? Please advice ;-) Thank you.