Automatically shows all steps in Instructables.
Clicking through each step in an Instructable is time-consuming and annoying, especially when browsing multiple Instructables at once in different tabs. You must wait for each tab to load, then click "All Steps" and wait for it to reload. InstructablesAllSteps automates the process for you. Once you open an Instructable, you will be automatically redirected to the "All Steps" page. This extension is particularly of use when opening many Instructables at once in different tabs -- for example, when looking at many of the Instructables in the newsletter all at once. Changes: v2.0: Now works whether or not you are logged in. v1.1: Now supports individual step pages -- it redirects to the All Steps page and scrolls to the correct step.
- (2017-02-23) Shriji Kondan: Not working
- (2015-04-04) William Alderman: simply an amazing site
- (2013-09-25) Sathyanarayanan A.P: Good app
- (2013-06-14) rokkdegeli osmundo gemora liboon: Very informative apps.
- (2012-10-31) Talor Anderson: this is an awesome extension, works every time. my only complaint is you have to hit the back button twice. and you dont even have to be pro, im not.
- (2012-06-07) Rick van den Biggelaar: Does the job and does it perfect!