Mark all the links on page as read with the click of a button
One-click button to mark all the links on the page as read. This turns all links to the `:visited` color so you know what you've seen before and didn't want to click on. Useful for Hacker News, Product Hunt, Designer News, and Reddit. - Click the icon in the extensions bar once to mark all links as read - Click again to mark all links as unread (there's a small lag) Note: This extension naiively adds every single anchor tag to your Chrome history (this DOES NOT mean it clicks every link). The result is it can flood your Chrome history with lots of links.
- (2018-03-17) AdAm: It worked well on my Mac's, but doesnt on my Home PC with Chrome
- (2018-03-11) Cake Princess: I'm not sure why others are claiming this doesn't work, since it mostly works fine for me. Sometimes some links don't stay read (not sure why), but the majority do, so it serves my needs enough.
- (2017-07-21) Maarten de Jager: Great simple extension that does what it promises!
- (2016-05-01) James Carerra: Does not work in 50.0.2661.94 m. Would like option to set it so 1st click sets UNREAD for all links on "this" page.
- (2015-05-29) I've been looking for something like this for a while. Works great!
- (2015-03-31) Pratha Cr: not working.. :( i realy need it..
- (2015-03-01) chad tunis: great extension - great time saver too
- (2015-03-01) buddhadev maity: wow awsome.wanted it
- (2018-07-11, v:1.3) Mathieu B: It just stopped working
Stopped working yesterday. Re installing didnt improve. Tested on mac.
- (2017-07-21, v:1.3) Maarten de Jager: Mouse over Mark as Read option
I love this extension, and I would really appreciate it if there was an option to mark single links as visted. Perhaps bij mousing over a link and hitting a hotkey.
- (2016-04-06, v:1.3) TareK Heba: I installed it.
i got windows 10 i added this to chome and it doesn't work. i made sure it was enabled and allowed access to urls. i click it and nothing happens. i right click and add hit mark as read and it just takes me to a git. Please help.