Monitor your branches' build status on CircleCI
Easily monitor the status of just your builds on circleci.com without having to continuously switching to or opening the webpage. If you use CircleCI for continuous integration and don't want to keep a tab open to track the status of your builds. This extension will provide that information in a small icon next to the address bar. You can quickly see the status of the latest build all your branches in a popup and open full details on CircleCI from there. You must already have an account on CircleCI.com for this extension to work.
- (2017-03-22) Tina Holly: Mostly good. Sometimes the popup goes blank so I need to go into my extensions then disable and re-enable it. It would be nice if I didn't have to do that. Still 5 stars. Love it.
- (2016-02-15) Michael Mahemoff: Great. I've been using CCMenu, which runs on the OSX system tray, but it doesn't show results for all branches. This extension shows all the branches automatically, just what I was looking for. Please also consider making this a "panel" interface so it will show in the system tray (http://stackoverflow.com/q/9487446/18706).
- (2015-08-27) James Gentes: Thanks, I've been leaving a tab open to monitor the favicon for status. ** Update: It's still awesome, really depend on it!**
- (2014-10-15) Steven Thomas: Fantastic extension. I hate having to switch back and forth to github to check the status of my builds. +++
- (2014-10-09) Tim Layton: Helps me keep track work-in-progress and branches where I've made commits