Get notified when you receive a pull request on GitHub.
See https://github.com/fwouts/prmonitor for source code.
- (2020-04-14) Charlie Andrews: Really like this extension: it provides a nice Getting Things Done workflow on top of Github pull requests with features like muting pull requests altogether, muting for an hour, or muting until the next update from an author. It also automatically gets pending code reviews out of the way after you've reviewed them. Highly recommend this one!
- (2019-11-28) Cosmin Lehene: The extension seems nice, but I don't understand why would it need to be so intrusive and read your browsing history?
- (2019-10-25) Cody George: Very useful for GitHub
- (2019-09-12) Ricky Rattlesnake: Awesome sauce, so much easier than having a dozen bookmarks for each of repos!
- (2019-05-07) Mitchell Weiss: Super useful extension!
- (2019-04-04) Niko Roberts: PR Monitor saves me so much time trying to get email filters to actually sort the notifications from Github that I need to pay attention to.