Browse University of Maryland's Schedule of Classes with marginally increased classiness.
Recently updated to work with the new version of Testudo. Features may break or change as Testudo changes. This extension hooks into any Schedule of Classes page and parses information about the professor from www.ourumd.com. The professor's average GPA, grade histogram, and review score is displayed in line next to each section. You can click on "GPA" or "Reviews" to directly jump to OurUMD's page for that professor. It only parses the visible sections, so it won't bog down OurUMD's servers too much. Most of the code hasn't been tested too much (remnants of it are from CMSC132) so expect some problems from time to time parsing info. Changelog at: https://sites.google.com/site/umdschedulebrowser/
- (2017-09-05) Romin Mirmotahari: Amazing extension. Thank you!!!
- (2017-05-03) Kevin Hong: useful!
- (2016-10-05) hosein roshanayi: Thank you
- (2015-11-12) Yuzheng An: great
- (2015-02-20) Sheila Pujara: Make sure to press the shield that says "run unsafe scripts"
- (2014-08-13) Ren Geers: Very useful
- (2013-11-18) Sarthi Andley: Good work Eric! All of my friends who see my Testudo, ask for this! Useful! I hoped it opened the ourumd review or gpa link in a new tab (although I can right click and select "open in a new tab" option). May be make a setting for that in next version?
- (2013-11-11) Zachary Miller: 10/10 Would buy
- (2013-08-21) Morgan Burnett: Brilliant extension, makes browsing classes a snap. I didn't take off any stars, but it does load slowly. It only updates after scrolling through the class lists as to decrease the load on OurUmd's servers. A kind gesture, but it slows things down a touch.
- (2012-03-12) Aaron Sachs: This is amazing! Only limited by the lack of reviews and grade information provided by Our Umd for some classes.
- (2012-02-14) danny kim: This is great. Awesome Idea.
- (2018-03-06, v:3.20) avi Passy: Fix the no showing data proplem
the schedule of classes now redirects to https://app.testudo.umd.edu/soc/ The extention needs to be updated accordingly.
- (2018-03-05, v:3.20) Daniel Ataalla: No Preview
The extension is not showing any ratings or GPA below the classes
- (2017-03-30, v:3.20) Ariella Golish: HELP
stopped showing GPAs below and i really need it to work!!!!!
- (2017-03-30, v:3.20) Ariella Golish: STOPPED WORKING
STOPPED WORKING AND I NEED IT TO WORK
- (2015-10-27, v:3.20) Navid: Ratings Not There
I think there was an update so it's not working anymore.
- (2015-01-26, v:3.13) Zachary Portnoff: Not working anymore
It could be just me but the ratings for professors is no longer there.
- (2015-01-22, v:3.13) Cassie Sever: Testudo update yet again.....
So the ratings aren't there anymore. The booklist seems to work fine. However, since they updated Testudo again in the fall, the ratings have not been working :(
- (2014-11-13, v:3.13) Tifany Elmalem: NOT WORKING
It is installed on my computer but isn't working and I dont know why but I really thought this app was helpful and I would really like it to work again. Please let me know what I can do to fix this problem!!!