Customize the title of your chrome tabs
If you want to customize the title of your tabs, this extension is for you. There are 3 ways to use it: 1. Click on the extension's icon in the top right corner of your browser. 2. Use the shortcut "control/command + B". 3. Type "RN" in chrome's address bar and press tab.
- (2021-07-01) harsha20599: Woah! A lifesaver when hurdling among all the tabs. PS : Just reload the page after you install the extension to use it.
- (2020-02-03) Devdaan Lobo: Doesn't even work :( :( I would give it 0 stars if I could 😡😡 I will delete it once i finish this review
- (2019-09-11) Aadit Barde: If there is a symbol and the tab the symbol stays
- (2019-03-19) Drew Pultorak: Doesn't seem to work for me?
- (2016-12-24) Mina Walaa: Absolutely useful.