Send and receive messages to and from your Android Device through AutoRemote
With the AutoRemote extension you can setup Commands that will enable you to send AutoRemote messages based on your current selection in Chrome. You can also receive messages from anywhere, so you can open pages remotely from your phone, for example, or receive your phone's notifications on your PC. You can also redirect messages to the EventGhost plugin for total automation. More info on EventGhost here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/eventghost/ For example, you can setup a Command that will create a "call" command. This way, when you select a phone number on any webpage, just send it with the call command to your phone, and a "call=:=NR_HERE" command will be sent. In Tasker, setup an AutoRemote profile with a "call=:=" message filter and with a direct call task where you use the "%arcomm" variable as a phone number Quickstart guide: - Start by adding your Android devices at the top - Add any commandyou want at the bottom. Rules will be setup one by one for the devices you choose. - If you check the "Don't send right-click selection with this command" checkbox, the selection you choose on a page when you right-click it, won't be sent with the message. - You can also use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+1 to Ctrl+Shift+4 to quickly use the commands you have defined.
- (2020-11-17) André Luiz: Its a great app for communication and automation through your Android Device
- (2020-09-30) ka su: 很nice,啊哈
- (2020-01-22) Jürgen Wagner: Super nützlich in der Zusammenarbeit mit Tasker, IFTTT und/oder Eventghost! Wieder ein TOP PLUGIN!
- (2018-05-29) whole product: q join
- (2018-05-15) blackhat Tom: best
- (2016-12-30) Paolo Mio: Se intendete volete comandare il PC dallo Smartphone non può mancare tra le vostre estensioni.
- (2016-09-17) Patrick Clark: Awesome product!!
- (2016-02-28) the_dise: Супер. Но еще бы поддержку русского языка.
- (2016-01-18) This Extension and It's app are essential for Android power users. This is great and if you're looking for another reason to use/buy tasker, this. is. the. reason. 5 Stars!
- (2015-11-24) Avri Chen-Roth: Great extension and great solution i would love to see a way to have commands sync across chrome devices so i don't have to recreate them in every device i go to. Thank you !!
- (2015-10-08) Petr: Missing persistent autoremote notification :(
- (2015-09-16) Eagle Eye View Images: wonderful
- (2015-04-30) Daniel Stříbrný: Fantastic tool for automation Android and Chrome devices! :-)
- (2015-04-02) Andriy Ripyk: Отличное дополнение к Tasker
- (2015-03-04) Juan Sancho-Tello Ripoll: Awesome...
- (2015-03-01) Saad Thahim: There is no way to delete a custom command.
- (2015-02-21) Ruspita Ruspita: awesome...
- (2014-12-22) jD91mZM2: Jippie!
- (2014-08-03) The developer's vision for these apps is truly innovative. His apps fill a void in android app development.
- (2014-05-29) Thomas O'Donnell: Honestly can't have chrome without this extension. Can't have android without the app This has came in handy in so many situation. Latest handy trick. Forwarding my messages to Chrome and allowing me to reply to it without even touching my phone. Genius. And the fun just keeps building as you find more ways to use it
- (2014-05-03) Cul Blu: Anything from from joaomgcd can be very handy!
- (2014-03-26) Unusuala Customeria: It's still a little young, but worth paying for in the Play Store if only to instantly pop open web pages in front of my dd, unexpectedly. (Though I use it more for the several times a day when a desktop browser is supported and I really need a bigger screen and a real keyboard). Can't wait to get my X10 stuff set up with Tasker: phone faceup & plugged in, lights go off, thermostat turns down, doors lock. All with this.
- (2014-03-26) Kyle Haefner: Freakin' awesome....haven't been this excited about my phone for a while!
- (2014-02-21) avinash beepath: Great App! This app has major potential with endless possibilities.
- (2014-02-03) Norberto Filho: Right click is not working on chrome Version 32.0.1700.102 m
- (2014-01-19) Piya Ratcharoenpong: awesome! nothing more than the best communication extension.
- (2013-12-12) Anna Kaempfe Schultz: This is an excellent extension, allowing my husband and I to communicate directly through Chrome! Great App/Extension!
- (2013-11-23) Matthias P: Simply Awesome! Helpful developer who keeps his babys under CONSTANT development! Truly awesome! Its getting better and better even though it is already incredible! There is nothing comparable to this!
- (2020-01-17, v:1.5.42) Joy Amormio: Can't add new device
Hi Joao, I can't add new devices if the url is start with https://autoremote.joaoapps.com/xxxxx can you please fix this
- (2017-05-14, v:1.5.41) David: Over Quota
Hello, Autoremote extension for Chrome no longer works. The URL no longer works.
- (2016-03-28, v:1.5.41) jD91mZM2: No messages are received
I can use EventGhost directly, but I can't receive them on the Chrome. Regards, LEGOlord208
- (2015-08-29, v:1.5.38) Filippo Pernice: passwoord
- (2015-07-14, v:1.5.36) Nicky Doyle: connection issues
I can sent messages to my android 5.0.1 phone but i cant receive them on Chrome i can send the connection from chrome to the phone and it wont work if i try that. the only way i got it to work was to send to last received :( please help
- (2015-05-04, v:1.5.35) no nick: with a url this works fine but....
sometimes in google they dont bother to show the full url, just hte search phrase. this gets sent over to my PC but nothing gets done as it's not an url. is there a way to get the PC side to search for anything that's not explicitly an URL? would help for other things too actually.
- (2015-04-06, v:1.5.34) Gerritjan van Amerongen: get following error:
Error getting personal key. Refresh this page to try again. Please contact the developer is the problem persists. As asked, Help ;-) don't get a code to send to. thnx,
- (2015-03-19, v:1.5.33) LT: Not able to add device
Installed extension on Chrome beta and I am unable to add any device. The error pop up : "error checking url https://goo.gl/*****. The url is correct as I have a number of devices and none can be added.
- (2015-02-18, v:1.5.33) Angelica W: Error getting personal key
I purchased the android app and have it setup on my phone but when trying to setup on my win7 chrome desktop I'm getting the following error message, "Error getting personal key. Refresh this page to try again." I've tried refreshing the page I've also tried uninstalling and re installing without success. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thank you
- (2014-11-20, v:1.5.31) filip radu: why is not working with osx yosemite?
why the plugin is not working with osx yosemite? it does not show the personal url
- (2014-05-20, v:1.5.27) Paul Hedderly: chromium personal key fetch failure
"Error getting personal key. Refresh this page to try again. Please contact the developer is the problem persists." On a hunch, I tried setting up an Google API-key with a whole load of API's enabled, but does not seem to make any difference. Can you give me any pointers on how to get this working? FTR I'm running the Debian unstable package of Chromium. Cheers