A extension to append charset info when it's missing in response headers
Chrome 55 has removed the Encoding menu. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=597488 And here is the Chrome extensions for manually switching encoding. IMPORTANT! This extension is in ALPHA, it's unstable and not graceful enough. A major upgrade will come in the very beginning of 2017. 0.0.3 Fix a bug when generating new content-type headers 0.0.2 First Release
- (2017-06-02) Alexander Sviridov: Doesn't work.
- (2017-03-13) 曹柯: 非常方便！终于能切换编码了！
- (2017-01-25) David Glover: It does not work as stated. It does not allow you to manually change encoding.
- (2017-01-14) 鐳鍶: It is failed :(
- (2017-01-09) Hector Martin: Only has a couple Chinese encodings and Unicode. It doesn't even have ISO-8859-1/Windows-1252 which is probaby the most common non-Unicode 8-bit encoding, nevermind Japanese and Korean encodings and the dozens or hundreds of others in common use.
- (2017-01-03) 繆自衡: No Shift-JIS & EUC, Zannen😂
- (2017-01-03) ราชศักดิ์ รักษ์กำเนิด: No another major encoding. :/ (I need TIS-620)
- (2017-01-03) Felix Kwan: Thanks! Very useful after Chrome ver 55