This wallabag v2 extension has the ability to edit title and tags and set starred, archived, or delete states.
Wallabagger is extension for add pages to wallabag, with ability to: save current page edit title add (with autocomplete!) and remove tags set starred and archived delete What is wallabag? wallabag is a self hostable application allowing you to not miss any content anymore. More informations on website: wallabag.org New in 1.10.4 - reducing permissions New in 1.10 - Japanese translation - backspace returns last tag to edit - Fix popup action buttons accessibility - selecting and deleting tags with keyboard New in 1.9 - china translation - option for automatic archive article New in 1.7 - Open preferences in another tab (same behavior between browsers) - Responsive layout improved - Better wallabag's URL handling (protocol removing, protocol type detection) - Fix icon keeping the good green status - Meta charset added to popup.html - Fix translation typo - Open options page after installed New in 1.6 -some fixes New in 1.4.5 - French and Russian translations - some fixes New in 1.4.4 -navigate in found tags with Ctrl+Arrows -some fixes New in v1.3 - Indication that this page is already saved by green icon - Option to enable\disable indication New in v1.2 - Hotkeys for background saving - Context menu for saving page and link - Context menu items for goto various wallabag pages - Tagging work improvements - Webextension compatibility - works in Firefox browser New in v1.1 - Fixed archived flag - implements : option "Allow space in tags" switch fix tags key to enter - focus set to tag input right after open - right key add first found tag New in v1.4 - totally asyncronous, much faster New in v1.4.2 - fixed saving with context menu
- (2021-01-22) Jeremy G.: No clear instructions on how to set up. I'm fairly tech savvy and could not figure it out. This might be a good app, but they need to work on making the set up instructions clear.
- (2020-07-15) Peiqiang Xu: Can't fetch articles from theinitium.com.
- (2019-10-02) Graham Wheeler: Total fail. The Extension Options page has a Check URL button that does nothing, so it can't be configured.
- (2019-08-13) Edmundo Sanchez: I have a self'hosted wallabag instance, this addon works perfectly with it.
- (2019-04-24) Erich Boldt: Same problem as Don Robertson. Went to the link in your reply. It said "First of all you have to create a new client on your wallabag installation. How to do that is described in Documentation" WHERE IN THE DOCUMENTATION???
- (2019-04-23) Mark Vanderbeeken: Works beautifully and beautifully designed.
- (2019-03-10) Good start, however, this clipper needs some improvements
- (2018-06-24) Don Robertson: Buggered if I can work it out. Support site? No - thats a bug tracker. How to I get it to work? All I get is Loading wallabag API… The Check URL button does not appear to do anything. Everything says unchecked. Obviously there is a way to do this - but seems to be being kept a secret for some reason.
- (2018-06-10) Michal Przymusinski: Wonderful. Self hosted Pocket app with offline capabilities. Life saver for smart people!
- (2018-05-26) Krzysztof Ostaszewski: Self hosted Pocket-type app. Sweet!
- (2016-12-07) Felix Constantin Kraft: Works great, thank you!
- (2016-11-30) Greyson Parrelli: Aha, wonderful! Does exactly what you want: mimics Pocket but lets you control your data. Thank you, Wallabag developers!
- (2016-10-03) Corn Julio: Yes, it works. Thank you for creating this. I had to figure out where to get the IDs from, too. But please, please, can you implement to only save the current selection? I would need nothing else in addition to that single feature.
- (2016-06-14) josh panter: Finally a v2 api client for Chrome! Thank you! It works as one would expect, saves an article to Wallabag, and allows you to manipulate tag data. It optionally allows you to delete, and mark as read the article that you just saved. It's very nice to have the Oauth turned on, no more pesky password pop-ups. Thanks Wallabag developers!
- (2016-06-10) Marco Hinniger: ok, finally got this extension to work with my selfhosted wallabag installation. It seems to be documented nowhere, but you have to go to yoururl.com/developer/client/create to get a client id token. Regarding this extension: It saves the current website to wallabag. But I would love a list of recent wallabag items and also a counter of unread items on the extensions icon
- (2017-05-16, v:1.4) Peter Sztan: Color changing icon
The wallabagger icon started changing colors without either explaining what the colors do, or a way to disable the color changes. It is annoying and useless.
- (2017-01-16, v:1.2.0) H Kühn: Can't find "developer/client/create" for creating Client ID and Client Secret
I've copied the content of wallabag-release-2.1.5.tar.gz into a new folder on my webhoster's htdocs folder. Then went to the "web" folder to successfully login with the existing user "wallabag" to start configuring. But I don't know how to generate Client ID and Client Secret, as there's no folder like: developer/client/create
- (2017-01-14, v:1.2.0) Cem Eröncel: No Setup Instructions
I'm using the hosted version of the Wallabag. I registered from the website wallabag.org. The extension asks for "Wallabag URL", "Client ID" and "Client Secret" and do not work without these parameters. But I have no idea what to put here and I didn't find any documentation explaining it.
- (2016-11-11, v:1.1.0) Jerry Liu: How to use it
This is what i got when i click the icon, "Failed to get app token from null/oauth/v2/token Failed to fetch" But the v1 works fin works fine for me, I registered from www.framabag.org