An extention to easily track your packages!
This adds an option in your context menu so that when you select a tracking number for a package for any carrier (UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.) you can easily track it using AfterShip. Now uses AfterShip instead of Boxoh for more reliable and better tracking of packages from almost all shipping carriers. If you enjoy this extension, please consider leaving a rating and a review.
- (2020-03-10) Tammy Leatherwood: If whoever was attempting the delivery would would ring the doorbell,we wouldn't be having to go throujh all of this right now. Honestly, our mail carriers have gotten a little lazy these days. I was home all day Friday AND Saturday.
- (2019-08-11) YouTorkass: Really easy tu use ! It would be even better if you could add an option to store all your tracking numbers in a local database and get notified of each tracking update. (with the ability to name every tracking and choose the interval to check tracking updates, like 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour, etc... )
- (2016-01-25) Isaac Martinez: It Aight.
- (2015-04-05) Hollow15: не работает
- (2015-03-28) Akshay Chalana: Incredibly useful!
- (2020-06-16, v:1.1.0) Martha Cedron: Por favor no se si el paquete fue recibido
Aunque pongo el numero de track no me dice nada.Podria decirme si se recibio el sobre , cuando se recibio y quien lo recibio. Gracias, Martha
- (2020-05-15, v:1.1.0) Norman Bedard: Ttacing my document to Texas
Cannot find the trace of my document even with the Post Office (CA) tracking number
- (2019-12-25, v:1.1.0) Margaret Kemp: tracking package
need to know where package is now
- (2019-11-23, v:1.1.0) Julie Olsen: were is my hair
i have been waiting for the hair for over a mounth know is it still on its way?
- (2019-02-11, v:1.1.0) Doreen Andriola: UPS delivery tracking
I cannot get into tracking on line - something about "incognito mode"...so not available! Help - How can I track my UPS package which should have arrived by now? Doreen Andriola - 603-436-0459 [email protected] UPS Tracking number: 1Z86507X1358609890
- (2017-05-16, v:1.1.0) Alan Anthony: Adding an extension
Hi, All I get when it says "Add to Chrome" (top right) is a prompt for a download location, which is in my case, my Docs folder. Where should I put it? I've even clicked on it to see if that did anything. I am running WinXP with chrome 31.0.1650.63 and I can't seem to upgrade to a newer version of chrome. Likewise as Adrian says, Please advise and Thanks.
- (2016-03-29, v:1.1.0) Adrian Dinca: How to
Hi, How can I use this extension? After installation I don't see any new contextual menu option to track a package. I rebooted the computer for just in case but still no luck. Please advise. Thank you in advance. Best regards