Go to parent address. Use Alt+Up to move up one level like in many file browsers.
- (2021-11-20) Adam Magnum: Provides exactly what I wanted, terrific extension.
- (2021-07-04) Jerry Green: Cool idea, but Alt+Left doesn't actually return me to my previous page. Alt+Up doesn't write anything into history, which is weird
- (2018-06-03) endy: とても使える拡張機能です。 'Alt + ↑' を押すと、下記のようにページ遷移します。 スラッシュが末尾に重なることもありますが、特に問題になったことはありません。 It's working well! When I press 'Alt + UP', chrome will move like followings: ---------------- www.abc.com/Contents/a.html -> www.abc.com/Contents/ www.abc.com/Contents/ -> www.abc.com/ e-commerce.abc.com -> www.abc-corp.com ---------------- Sometimes it moves to www.abc.com//, but it doesn't matter in my case. By pressing 'Alt + UP' again to go to www.abc.com.
- (2018-05-06) Cherish Hellfire: Has not worked since first install.
- (2015-04-19, v:1.0.3) Pinar K: Button in the omnibar
I've been using this extension to easily open the home pages of the links. A button in the omnibar will be much appreciated.
- (2014-06-27, v:1.0.2) Ron Johnson: Button
Thanks for the app Daniel. It's simple and works great. However, I would like an option for a button I could put on the address bar to click to go up one level so I wouldn't always have to take my hand off of the mouse. Thanks. Ron