Changes webpage elements' autocomplete to be on. It helps you with enabling autofill feature for disabled web sites.
- (2019-06-05) Michael Elkin: This application is a must if you want autocomplete to work. I have been using it for years. I set up a new clean computer and autocomplete did not work at all until I installed this again. Still an absolute must. Thank you.
- (2019-01-31) Douglas Barmore Jr: Works but would love a blacklist site feature!
- (2018-09-20) Works well, it would be perfect if it had an option for an exceptions list (eg. no autocomplete for google.com)
- (2018-08-25) Marcus Wolf: Does what it says on the tin. Actually works for the EZCardInfo website. Note for those who say this doesn't work: I had to try three or four different extensions to find one that I could use with a specific website.
- (2017-12-10) Does not work.
- (2017-10-17) Wendell A Werner: It works most of the time, but some financial sites manage to defeat it. E*Trade prevents autofill (don't appreciate that, E*Trade), and Oppenheimer, even though password is filled in, doesn't take it unless "refilling" it.
- (2017-04-02) Jeremy Leitch: It works for me =)
- (2017-01-23) r w: useless
- (2015-08-13) moe moe: Doesn't work any more -- latest chrome.
- (2015-02-09) Hector Richardson: Realmente me ha resultado util a la hora de llenar formularios repetitivos, ahorrandome mucho tiempo.
- (2015-01-15) Francois Carpentier: Works for username field. But does not work for password field. Using Chromium version 37
- (2014-11-14) Rachel Humphrey: I installed it because I was having trouble with getting chrome to save passwords and it didn't help at all.
- (2014-09-09) Andreas Venieris: does not work in my case
- (2014-08-25) And Xyz: Works! Sometimes it doesn't show the menu, but most of the times it does, so happy. This is despite the page I'm using it for having disabled autofill.
- (2014-03-27) Chris Muller: Worked on websites that used the basic 'autocomplete="off"' attribute. Didn't work on some sites that use more elaborate methods to stop autocomplete.
- (2014-02-04) Inu Yasha: Does not work for me in Chrome 32 (32.0.1700.107)
- (2013-09-17) Barb Birdsong: I love this extension! Works as advertised
- (2013-07-15) Mike Boehm: Didn't work for me. Went to fill out a form and it still said the page had disabled auto filling in of forms.
- (2017-07-11, v:1.1) Jimmy Papa: It does not fill out basis info like names
It will not fill out my name or address or anything.
- (2016-12-08, v:1.1) videos virales: editing
how to edit this extensiton
- (2016-11-30, v:1.1) Wendell A Werner: PayPal
Looks like they have found a way around your program.
- (2016-08-10, v:1.1) Suryakant: i want a browser extension where we put some urls (having contact form to submit) and which can autofill contact form (like autofill chrome extension) and auto trigger submit button too.
i want a browser extension where we put some urls (having contact form to submit) and which can autofill contact form (like autofill chrome extension) and auto trigger submit button too.
- (2016-01-30, v:1.1) Jin Qian: window.setTimeout('enableAutocomplete()', 3000);
- (2015-01-06, v:1.1) Tony Fabris: Can Always Autocomplete be modified to work around a Chrome bug?
Chrome has a bug where it sometimes fails to autocomplete passwords for certain kinds of user names. For example the ADP payroll tracking site has its user names in the format of [email protected] and this breaks the Chrome password-saving feature. Currently, Always Autocomplete doesn't help, but can it be modified to rescue us in this situation? Here is the bug report for Chrome: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=147655
- (2014-05-24, v:1.1) Sally Gecks: your extension
Your extension changed my browser to Ask.. I hate you!!!
- (2013-10-26, v:1.1) Cary Wyman: Fails to Work
Excellent idea; much needed. I installed your extension but it does not work on this page: http://www.americawantsnocuts.com/sanders/. Restarting Chrome did not help. [email protected]