Zoom text without distorting the images
- (2019-10-10) Myron Abolitz: Doesn't work.
- (2019-09-11) Aldéryck Albuquerque: Works for me! Thank's! I wish I had known this extension many years ago. Thank's again!
- (2019-06-26) Sassy Lass: Used to work really well on Windows 7, but since I've switched to windows 10, the font size doesn't hold inside yahoo mail.
- (2019-03-28) THE_adidas- Adidasович: Заработало только после перезапуска браузера, сначала подтупливало, сейчас вроде нормально работает-радует что можно назначить горячие клавиши для переключения в общем нормальное
- (2018-08-13) юрец максвелл: Хорошо.
- (2018-07-18) piet luk: great idea but it'd be awesome if there was a way to set global zoom
- (2018-05-07) Josef H.: Doesn't work at all
- (2018-04-20) Muna Taimoor: Finally this extension solved my biggest problem. I could not zoom on Google results without sidebar moving out of the screen. This extension only zooms in text without breaking the layout. THANK YOU whoever made this.
- (2018-03-07) Michael Rhum: Very useful. A couple of suggestions, though. 1. Reverse the order of the zoom buttons. For better or worse, -/+ has become the de facto standard and it's confusing to switch between +/- and -/+. Or make it an option. 2. Display the zoom level on the icon. Thanks for the great work!
- (2018-02-25) Michael Couch: Can't get it to work. Button combinations don't respond. Ideally this should have a browser button/icon with controls. But it doesn't so I can't use it.
- (2018-01-05) Ashley Hoang: It was nice at first. However, it cannot save the settings for Facebook. Everytime I've visited Facebook, the settings go back to 100%.
- (2017-11-23) Kevin Ashcraft: A great tool! Just what I was looking for to easily increase the font-size on sites. Thanks!!
- (2017-09-15) Max Yudin: That's true, the only that works. Perfect for layout testing against rem, em and % during development.
- (2017-05-31) izzy blao: Indispensable
- (2017-05-09) Enrique Agüeros: It would be wonderful if you could ctrl+shift+scroll wheel to zoom text only and ctrl+scroll wheel to regular zoom. There is an app that does this but is only for Forefox. No Squint Plus. regards
- (2017-04-29) Very useful and efficient! thanks a lot :)
- (2017-04-08) 胡文甄: 可以設定讓他可以選擇是要套用所有網頁或是只套用單一頁面嗎? 每跳一頁，我就要按reset後再重新按大字的大小，有點麻煩。
- (2017-02-24) Soroush Khosravi: Awesome extension! Love it <3
- (2017-02-06) shmilyoo yo: I like it. But could you add shortcut like alt+mouse wheel to zoon the text , like chrome does.
- (2017-02-05) Fartim: Полезное расширение
- (2017-01-03) Ragnar Müller: Does not work with framesets/iframe.
- (2016-11-04) gao lei: nice tool! better than Google Chrome Ctrl+mouse up/down. the only shortage is that she cannot zoom all kinds of pages.
- (2016-11-03) Aix Den: Очень круто, я в восторге
- (2016-10-04) Vlad Tyum: exactly what i want. better than 'Font Size Increase'
- (2016-10-03) Luisa Larrabee: Okay. On my chromebook, I set it to Alt + < and >, and Alt + / to reset zoom.
- (2019-06-24, v:1.5.3) Slayer: How to set right alt button?
Only left ALT button works for me. How to set right ALT button on my keyboard?
- (2019-06-06, v:1.5.3) Scott Flore: Please swap the "+" and "-" icon in the drop-down to be more universally standard
Hi lihan, Awesome extension "Zoom Text Only"... just one request: Please swap the "+" and "-" icon in the drop-down to be more universally standard. Much (or most) of the world standard has the negative/lower/smaller/reverse buttons on the left... and positive/higher/greater/forward button on the Right (think about forward/back buttons in the browser). If you reverse yours it would be more intuitive and "standard". Thanks. -- Cheers, Scott
- (2019-03-11, v:1.5.3) Jorge Bonafé: Bug when using PostgreSQL's pgadmin tool.
This extension has a bug when opening PostgreSQL's pgadmin tool on chrome. If this extension is enabled, it is impossible to use the tool, as a number of gray overlays appear over the components making impossible to click anything. The tool works when the extension is disabled.
- (2019-03-06, v:1.5.3) Jon Zemel: Doesn't work on gmail
I love this idea and the functionality on most pages. However it reports it doesn't work on gmail? ("can't zoom in on this page") Some of the reviews indicate that it does. What's the situation with gmail?
- (2017-04-08, v:1.5.3) 胡文甄: 關於跳頁後還要自行重新設定大小的問題
- (2017-01-23, v:1.5.3) Myron Abolitz: Twitter
When the twitter webpage is first loaded, the extension works properly. When new tweets become available, a bar appears on the twitter page to load the new tweets. When you click on the bar, the new tweets load, but the text size of the new tweets is the default, the extension has no effect.
- (2016-10-20, v:1.5.3) Salvatore Desiderio: Plus Hotkey
Please introduce a way to bind the numpad plus. Numpad minus works fine
- (2016-10-19, v:1.5.3) Vlad Tyum: Increasing with Scrolling
I'd like to offer the option to change text size with pressed alt+srolling.
- (2016-09-24, v:1.5.3) Abathur: Bug & Feature Missing
This Extension cannot zoom text on local htmls~ that means, if we download some web pages on our computer, we cannot use this extension to zoom text!
- (2016-05-05, v:1.5.2) Eric Carlsen: Bold Text
I would love a button that just makes all the text bold.