Block annoying Youtube commenters.
Tired of annoying comments on Youtube? "le reddit armie" and other tired jokes are not your cup of tea anymore? Right-click a user and block this loser.
- (2019-08-17) bin ecause: Doesn't work
- (2018-07-15) Dave Casey: Useless. Doesn't work.
- (2018-03-26) Michael Coughlin: As many others have noted, it FLAT OUT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
- (2017-05-20) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funcionou!
- (2017-01-25) Tom Banner: Doesnt work
- (2016-10-19) LogGuy: Doesn't work.
- (2016-03-05) Jarret Delle Donne: Not working, please fix.
- (2016-01-26) Toasty McButterscotch: As others have said, it straight up doesn't work.
- (2015-08-14) Denis Volk: Doesn't work at the moment, exactly as Sean pointed out.
- (2015-08-01) Sean McNally: Doesn't work. Right-clicking allows me the option to block a user, but even after multiple attempts, the users I attempt to block continue to show in my feeds.
- (2015-04-25) Alastor: does not work
- (2015-03-31) kiprana: It refuses to work. I tried multiple times by right clicking.
- (2015-02-24) Em15490: G8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
- (2015-02-05) MrKananmuna: Tää on vaan NIIN paras.
- (2014-11-21) Richard Cheesman: Awesome - finally I can get rid of the 'reddit atheists' and all those other spammy comments. Peace has been restored to my Youtube experience.
- (2016-03-05, v:1.2.0) Jarret Delle Donne: Still not working
As of March 2016, probably abondoned
- (2015-06-19, v:1.2.0) Joffrey Baratheon: Not Working
The extension no longer works for my friend or me. We tried installing and reinstalling to no avail. It's sad because it used to work and this was such a useful extension.
- (2015-06-03, v:1.2.0) Fusion Developer: Doesn't work.
- (2015-03-28, v:1.2.0) Junior Fuentes: No effect.
Does not even work, pathetic product. I right-click a person and nothing happens. --Deleted from my extensions.
- (2014-11-22, v:1.2.0) Jack Seibert: Blacklist size issues
Having issues adding to the blocklist once I get to about 20 people. I right-click and "Block this loser" and nothing happens. If I remove some names then I can again add new ones.