TaskTimr Extension for Attask / Workfront
TaskTimr for Attask/Workfront - Bugfix for Issues NEW VERSION: - Track Time in Home View (inkl. Beta Layout) - Add API Key to upload Tracked time to Task/Issue/Project - Track times in Beta View from Home Dashboard - remove comment and lock support - remove layouts Workfront Home view: - in current version you can only track one Time - in beta view you can track every clicked Task.
- (2018-03-16) Darren Woodford: Ideal!
- (2016-08-10) Regan Bourland: this is exactly everything I need for timing my tasks.
- (2020-05-04, v:1.33) Darren Woodford: Tooltip for Settings icon is incorrect
The tooltip for the settings (cog) icon shows "Start/Stop". Should probably say "Settings" or similar. Possibly a copy & paste fail :D
- (2020-01-20, v:1.30) Darren Woodford: Doesn't work with new experience
The task timer has disappeared from the page when using the new Workfront UI experience.
- (2018-08-28, v:1.25) Darren Woodford: Logged time automatically populating
When I click the "Log time" button it used to populate the control with the time from this extension. This stopped a while back and I now have to type it in manually. Is this by design?
- (2018-01-04, v:1.19) Darren Woodford: Stopwatch not visible
I'm on the latest release (v1.19) but the stopwatch still isn't visible. Any other suggestions? We use the .attask-ondemand.com domain of Workfront. Does your extension check for that domain?
- (2017-10-16, v:1.14) Darren Woodford: Stopped working
The stopwatch appears to have disappeared from my browser?!?