DateAha!, a Merkry messaging solution, enables public comments and private messages between online daters who don't want to pay $10 - $50/month for dating site memberships. Keep your profile with match.com, OKCupid, PlentyOfFish, eHarmony, etc. but write messages to other online daters directly on top of their profile even if you don't have a paid membership. You can claim your own dating profile URL and get an alert when someone comments on top of your profile. You can also send private direct messages without paying the high membership fees those sites charge. DateAha also enables accountability for bad behavior and misleading profiles - you can read the comments from other users so you don't waste your time with people misrepresenting themselves or who regularly engage in inappropriate or sexually aggressive behavior. Users can report inaccurate or fake profile information or bad behavior of the person - forcing online daters to be more honest in their profiles and more respectful in their communications and on their dates. Any comment can be reported for violating our terms to prevent abuse.
- (2018-11-05) Daniel Pawlak: DateAha is awesome! What a great concept that keeps those in the dating scene honest! You'd be surprised with some of the stories I've heard (I'm sure we all have stories we could share)... Love this!
- (2018-10-29) Jessica N: DateAha! is doing something nobody else is doing. It's great to have a platform that aims to weed out the creeps in dating apps - anyone who uses dating apps knows how necessary that is!
- (2018-10-23) Jacob Perry: Great, easy to use way to find the bad eggs in the dating world.
- (2018-10-23) Stan Bradbury: Super easy to use and the first time I've seen a product that allows me to warn other users about obnoxious daters.
- (2020-09-27, v:2019.1.3) Shannon Thompson: Is this app still usable?
I have tried to download this app and it keeps giving me a download error and wont pull up
- (2020-05-05, v:2019.1.3) Wendy Halley: how to use this app
Please tell me after i instal this app, step by step how to use it. So once i'm on a dating site how do i apply this app? Thanks, Wendy Halley
- (2019-11-18, v:2019.1.3) Kimberly Miller: installing
Im having trouble in the devtools