Original of Better Popup Blocker 2.1.6 (Just modified and improve for everyone use)
Original of Better Popup Blocker 2.1.6 (Just modified and improve for everyone use) Just for personal use. Do not claim about license or something like that. Changed point: - Change manifest properties to make compatible with new Google Chrome - Correct and update default whitelist: google, facebook, apple, hsbc nothing more. v22.214.171.124: *, Fix popup on video player mouse click v126.96.36.199: *, Make smart CreateEvent method to avoid broken website behavior *, Allow popup on its hostname in case user click directly v188.8.131.52: *, Fix version display & reset default option v184.108.40.206: *, Fix incompatible for extra option functions like: eval, setTimeout.. *, Make setTimeout is more smart. Only block window.open (in almost case will be called directly) *, Block overlay contents in video player (remove ads). v220.127.116.11: *, Update reg. Make more convenience by handing domain v18.104.22.168: *, Add block Div popup(by id/class name) (more effective!!) v22.214.171.124: *, Change package name (avoid version check conflict with original extension) *, Add quick delete cookie on current page V126.96.36.199: *, Update regular expression
- (2018-07-24) J J: Another SH*TTY popup blocker. It blocks NOTHING!
- (2018-06-12) A. Joshatt: Marvellous. FYI: it also blocks my most favorite translator js - I select some text and it will popup some translated text. In this case, just uncheck "Text selection intercept" in options.
- (2018-05-29) Modar Akayleh: causes some websites to not display properly
- (2017-10-25) Andrew Pozdnyakoff: Не блокирует всплывающие "сообщения" рекламного характера ,похожие на сообщения ВК.
- (2017-06-06) Dyecks: Extensão muito boa! Bloqueia vários tipos de pop-ups, tornando a navegação mais agradável. Aconselho utilizar ela em modo Blacklist. Assim ela só bloqueará pop-ups de sites que você escolher. Caso contrário alguns sites podem apresentar problemas porque ela está bloqueando algo.
- (2017-03-20) youssef yasser: روووووووووووووووووعة
- (2017-03-18) Glenn Thomson: Makes most websites completely unusable.
- (2017-03-14) Mohamed Mebarki: رووووووووعة
- (2017-02-24) Moa de França: Very good.
- (2017-02-03) Art Archer: where have you been i looked for you every where thank you sir keep up the good work
- (2017-01-28) Justis Studding: This better popup blocker 2 sucks compared to the original. Constantly have to close out BLANK pages, Images on some sites don't load(What's that got to do with popups?), and constantly have to close out wait for this page to load do to the Better Popup Blocker 2. Recommend? NO! If you're still in XP use the Original. It's more STABLE!
- (2017-01-09) Abhishek Patra: Best pop up blocker. Add more features like (1) popup counter, (2) Allowing some necessary popups.
- (2016-09-20) Nick R: Hello, I have a problem with this extension because I was using the original version, and when this one came out it causes the original to claim it is corrupt and will not load. This is because it is checking the version I use and seeing the changes in the modified one as being what the original version should look like. If there is something you can do so it does not corrupt someone using the original version by actually changing the file check to a new file name that would be great.
- (2016-06-02) Hunter S. Thompson: Seems to work well so far. It's a shame that the notification doesn't work. The icon is supposed to flash when a popup is blocked, but it doesn't. It'd be useful to know when a popup has been blocked. Edit: The notification works if the popup originates from the domain you're currently on, but fails if triggered from an iframe like with embedded videos. Since these account for a large portion of popups, it'd be nice if this could be fixed.