Opens your current Youtube video in a new embed window that fills the size of the window. Better than full screen!
New features with version 1.0 release! Change log: + auto-pause playing video when extension is pressed + new window resumes on time of previous video + ability to resize windows to presets or custom preset by right clicking on window Ever wanted to watch a Youtube video and have another tab open at the same time? This chrome extension lets you float a YouTube video in a resizeable window so you can blow it up as much as you want and not have to full screen it. Perfect for people who want to watch a video (and just the video) without taking up the whole screen.
- (2018-01-23) Gimas Werty: Прикольно. Работает. Добавьте возможность закрепить поверх окон
- (2017-12-16) FerSneaky27: Muy bueno para ver el UHC. (espero que alguien sepa de que estoy hablando)
- (2017-04-26) Robert Ra: Does not fill the screeen no matter what I try. Is it only limited to HTML5 videos? I need it on Flash videos.
- (2016-12-13) Os Andres Koeneke: Great app, very useful! I'm giving 4 stars because when I set to full screen the popped-out youtube window, it gets stuck and it's not possible to revert to previous size: the 'exit full screen' doesn't work, or the Esc key, or the F key. Hopefully you can fix this.
- (2016-08-16) Andrei Aldea: Great extension, and nice developer!