Hides the cursor after a configurable amount of time
Automatically hides the Cursor on webpages after a configurable amount of seconds. Hides the cursor on all pages at the same time. Also comes with a keyboard shortcut to hide the cursor: Ctrl+Shift+H/Cmd+Shift+H idk why but the cursor annoys me when I'm reading a blogpost or something and pressing *any* button to hide it is just way too much of a hassle for me. See also https://xkcd.com/1319/, except replace "time" with "not fun".
- (2020-12-11) Luis Santos: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2020-10-02) Jebediah Cornholis: 5 stars to even out the unfair opinions, but I found the problem. #1. Works on Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube, which is what I was looking for. #2. Works on Calmly Writer, another + to distraction-free writing. BONUS! The only problem was when the cursor size changed(Accessibility Options) it began blinking as reported above. C'mon, people. You get free, and you expect the world. Be grateful and maybe more people will gift you more often.
- (2020-07-02) Mathew Call: Why didn't I find this little miracle sooner?
- (2017-10-14) Abramo B.: works fine, thanks.
- (2017-08-17) Antarxse: It only hides the cursor on the chrome window, and nowhere else.
- (2017-03-24) Corey LeRoux: Works well on text based websites. Does not work at all on local files. Any help would be great to get it working on local files!
- (2017-02-27) Tomi Häsä: Useful with videos.
- (2017-02-27) Max Limitz: Works for me with Twitch (OS X 10.11).
- (2016-11-25) E R: Tried it out, it looks like it tries to hide it but it reappears immediately.
- (2016-11-04) Robert Minsk: it is sometimes even funny
- (2016-10-03) Rynn Uniko: Doesn't work at all. I don't mean the function of playing video but while I view webpage it is not hiding.
- (2016-09-06) John Smith: Doesn’t work when playing videos.
- (2016-07-22) Jann Dhel Calinga: what else is there to know? it hides the cursor when it's in the way when watching a video. this extension does it's job.
- (2016-06-12) Sofia Silva: doesnt work
- (2018-06-11, v:0.1.0) Ytterbium Yttrium: have the opposite problem...
Having the problem that youtube and other videopages tent to hide my cursor without me wanting that to happen. (no fullscreen) is a make-cursor-always-visible also possible with your extension?
- (2018-03-09, v:0.1.0) cursor
this extension hasn't worked for me, is there anyway to correct this? It seems to permanently hide the cursor on google pages but nowhere else.
- (2017-10-04, v:0.1.0) plz fix
it did not work
- (2017-09-15, v:0.1.0) santiago garcia: :(
no me aparece el cursor sino el defauld
- (2017-03-24, v:0.1.0) Corey LeRoux: Does not work on local files
I have a local html file (autopublished from Microsoft Excel) that I use, and it appears that the cursor will not hide. Can this be corrected? Thanks!!
- (2016-11-30, v:0.1.0) Matteo Raggi: the cursor is always up there
With raspberry pi 3 model B and os raspbian 8 and chromium 51 the mouse is always up there, nothing change, please help! If yu want, I can test it also for windows 10 if you think that it helps.
- (2016-11-14, v:0.1.0) doesn't work
when i set the time it will reappear if i move my cursor. was this on purpose?
- (2016-07-26, v:0.1.0) John Martin: cursor gone after disabling
When I disable the plugin, then my cursor is hidden always. I have to restart my browser for my cursor to show up on pages again.
- (2016-05-10, v:0.1.0) Fade out animation
Please add an option to have the cursor fade out and in when it disappears and reappears.