Hide highlighted posts from your stream that are only there because someone in your circles +1'ed them.
Hide highlighted posts from your Google+ stream that are only there because someone in your circles +1'ed them.
- (2014-10-14) Now my stream won't be filled with Atheism pages and Doctor Who.
- (2014-01-13) It also hides highlighted posts of those I do have in my circles and want to see.
- (2014-01-12) Justin Hill: Works a treat. Love it.
- (2013-12-12) Stuart Dyckhoff: Does what it says but when it removes the +1'd posts it also leaves huge holes in my stream.
- (2013-10-15) Jodi Kaplan: Love it! But it's not working at the moment. I tried Leslie P's trick of closing and reopening G+, but no joy. Help!
- (2013-10-15) Joshua Macy: I can't believe how much I rely on this extension to make G+ tolerable... whenever they change the tags my stream is suddenly full of crap until Halfdan can fix it.
- (2013-10-05) Leslie P: update 2013-10-05, 10 minutes later: all fixed. great extension, great developer! update 2013-10-05: seems to have stopped working. Please fix! Did have to close and reopen G+, but now that I have, my stream is free of those ridiculous plusposts. THANK YOU!!!!
- (2013-08-09) Steve Turnbull: It works. That's all you need to know really - most people I know switched off the notifications anyway this deals with the ones that didn't.
- (2013-07-22) Rob Elliott: gives my stream back to me and not others pluses. It does however hide posts that would normally be in your stream when G+ decides to +1 bump a post.
- (2013-07-11) It does what it promises with minimal permission requests.