Import data to Lever Hire
▻ Source candidates with one click. ● Full resume ● Job titles ● Job descriptions ● Time spent in current and previous jobs ▻ Avoid duplicate entries by being notified if a candidate is already in Lever Hire. ▻ Spend less time entering data, and free up more time for the true work of hiring. ────────────────────────────── ⚠ You need a Lever account to use the Lever Import Extension. Request access here: https://lever.co/
- (2020-11-02) Richard Moss: Completely worthless to a recruiter. It does not auto parse profiles from LinkedIn. Crelate and other ATS do this. Not Lever I guess.
- (2020-03-20) James Bugden: Doesn't work
- (2020-03-13) Alex Plugaru: Can you at least open-source this extension so we can fix it? It's completely useless at the moment. Impossible to create an account from linkedin.
- (2019-11-12) Joseph Breuer: The extension works and is a time saver. It could do more to avoid the copy/paste necessary when sourcing new candidates. I would love to see that when creating a new candidate the name, company, and public profile url could be taken from the page currently being viewed.
- (2018-03-14) Arihant Prasad: Not working
- (2018-03-12) Corentin Trebaol: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2017-11-15) Daniel Jung: This doesn't work. Can you please fix it? I remember it working years ago
- (2017-02-24) Franz Sunyovszky: does not worK!!
- (2015-08-25) Joydeb Ghosh: good.
- (2015-06-24) Bloody fantastic feature. Good job.
- (2015-06-01) Chris Shaw: Allows you to scale your sourcing research and track your activity with passive candidates. This extension is one of my favorite features in Lever. Great tool.
- (2015-05-30) Thomas Chung: Doesn't work
- (2014-07-28) Willem Wijnans: Solid extension, hoping they will build out the supported sites. Kinda missing Dribbble, Behance, Stackoverflow & Bitbucket but thats OK for now. Totally agree with Omar, fresh air compared to the other solutions out there.
- (2014-07-19) Nate Smith: Addressing Turadg's feedback, the Chrome extension previously checked whether each page had already been associated with a candidate in Lever to display a special icon. Based on this feedback, we quickly changed it so that we don't do that check until a user clicks on the extension button. This approach is a better tradeoff of functionality while maintaining user privacy. Thanks, Turadg, for the great feedback! We are lucky to have such expert users.
- (2014-04-07) Have just started using Lever, but it's a breath of fresh air compared to other solutions in the market. Feels like Asana, but for hiring. Really excited to dig in further.
- (2016-04-05, v:2.7) Engineering Shared User (Not a mailing list): Testing Chrome Web Store Support
does this work? - Nate