An extension that allows changing video playback speed in Plex Web Player
This extension allows changing video playback speed in Plex Web Player. This is really useful for watching educational videos because by increasing playback speed you can spend less time watching the video and still be able to understand everything.
- (2020-11-28) Hamza Ben Cheikh: Working great !
- (2020-10-08) jack chandelier: Doesn't work when casting - which is the only thing I use Plex for. So for me, it doesn't work at all.
- (2020-01-16) Adrian Curtin: Great extension that does not require any special permissions! Would be better with more speed options Also works on netflix streams and probably other html5 services too
- (2019-05-30) Ev an: works right away!
- (2018-12-06) Jacob Wolstenholme: Does the job but the only interaction with the extension is through the extension button. Would be good to have a settings page with keyboard shortcuts.
- (2018-12-04) Niven Shah: Works great for me, thank you! It would be awesome if you have a chance to add keyboard shortcuts to bind to the various speeds. Thanks!
- (2018-06-12) Adam Heath: Great job! I do agree, a custom speed setting would be a nice option.
- (2018-05-02) Michael Otu: I would not ask for more. It works like magic ;D
- (2018-01-21) N R: Thanks, Used to use a bookmarklet, but this stopped working.
- (2018-01-07) Jason Eastwood: Exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!
- (2017-12-05) Даниил Шарин: It works. What else do you want?
- (2017-11-08) Fred Fluharty: Finer-grain control would make this useful. 1.25 is already almost too fast for actually watching. Great start. Please improve.
- (2017-09-26) Howard Bayne: It works, unlike the bookmarklet solution I had been using. Unfortunately it is not configurable AT ALL. You get 4 settings and that's it. 1x Regular speed 1.25x 1.5x 1.75x 2x You cannot go faster and there is no option to slow down video at all.
- (2017-09-11) Aidan Edwards: Works well! Wish it had keybindings.
- (2017-09-02) Kevin Negron: Does what it meant to do. I only wished it was a bit more customizable, i.e. intervals of .1 rather than .25.