This extension allows you to delete whatever you want from a webpage.
Remove any part of a webpage that you don't want to see! Turn on the app, hover over the element you don't want to see, hold the 'ctrl' key and right click! Version 1.3 Simplified interface. Use the extension icon to enable or disable. Once enabled: hold 'ctrl' and right click the page element you want to remove. Fixed iframe removal Removed jQuery dependency Version 1.2.1 Bug fix Version 1.2 New Hot Key mode! Once enabled, hold the Control Key(left or right) to activate. Version 1.1 Toggle the app without refreshing the page! Right click to erase elements iFrames automatically removed(toggle coming soon)
- (2017-08-16) Daniel Saner: The only "quick" extension of this kind that I tried that actually worked. An undo feature would be nice, but it's already very useful as it is.
- (2017-03-15) Corrodias: I like it. Does what it's supposed to do. Not every element deleting extension needs to be an element *blocking* extension as well, people.
- (2016-05-05) Brandon Sergent: Needs to operate via icon click and then target click. Or context menu. Like R.I.P. On firefire. Ctrl right click in use for me.
- (2015-12-09) Atlas: Pretty much useless since the blocks are temporary and un-saveable
- (2014-11-12) Red: Freat but would be perfect if it could remember to hide after refresh
- (2014-01-26) Flamur Kasa: Is there a way to not load the removed element on refresh? That is what I am looking for.
- (2017-03-15, v:188.8.131.52) Corrodias: Default to disabled
My only request is that the extension either default to "disabled" or toggle globally rather than per tab. That is, when I click the button to turn it off, it doesn't turn off on other tabs. *Sometimes*, when I refresh the page, it will be off, but not always. It's rare that I want to delete something from the page, and having the red outline show up when I hold control to click on a link or copy text is a bit unattractive.