Allows the user to strike out all the selected items.
This extension is meant to help users manually parsing huge lists of data/information by allowing them to simply strike out all the unnecessary data by adding a strike through the undesired data string via the use of a simple mouse click. To use the extension functionality follow the following steps: 1) Select the undesired data using your mouse. 2) Right-click the mouse to open the context menu. 3) Click on the "Strike Through" command to strike the items out 4) To remove the strike, re select the desired items and follow steps 2-3.
- (2019-08-21) Martin Dallian: Works perfectly ! Atleast in vk.com Didn`t try in gmail. Idk what the problem is of people, thx author!
- (2019-05-19) D Honig: Great extension, a few suggestions: 1) A keyboard shortcut, like highlight the text, and strike through with CTRL-S 2) The ability to save strike-throughs, when you reload a page the strike-throughs is gone. Would be very useful if it always stayed there.
- (2019-05-01) LD Williams: Does NOT work on facebook within Chrome Browser, but does on MeWe. Conclusion, inconsistent, uninstalling as useless if it does not work across the board What does work is this page - https://saijogeorge.com/strikethrough-text-generator/
- (2018-07-27) Darwin Salcedo: Doesn't work. Don't install.
- (2018-06-18) Simon Dale: Doesn't work in Gmail. I think the reason most people install this is to add a strike through function to writing emails in Gmail. This doesn't do that at all. If you're browsing a website in Chrome and you want to strike out some text it seems to work. Though I'm not sure why you would want to do that.
- (2018-06-01) Izabelle Machado: It doesn't work for me :(
- (2018-05-29) Dario WurmD: Not currently working in gmail
- (2018-05-21) Connor Jepperson: What are all these people saying, it works fine. The people 1 starring and saying it doesn't work probably tried to install it on their firefox browser, because it works just like it says. HIGHLIGHT RIGHT CLICK THEN CLICK ON STRIKETHROUGH Tired of your guys' bs try it and tell me it doesn't work
- (2018-05-14) Marilize du Toit: doesn't work at all?
- (2018-04-19) BengTat Lye: Not working
- (2018-04-03) Sean Emer: Doesn't work at all.
- (2018-04-03) André Rocha: It doesn't work for me at Gmail.
- (2018-03-19) Jason Li: Not working for edit boxes, e.g. Gmail.
- (2017-10-06) Do not work :(
- (2017-08-27) Sharise: Did absolutely nothing! I followed directions exactly and nothing.
- (2017-03-22) Sabbir Rahman: The extension is great. But it possible to upgrade this extension so that it can remember the strike through(s)? Because every-time I refresh the page the strike through(s) are gone. May be use localStorage or something... :(
- (2016-04-09) Ján Buša: Great app!
- (2018-04-09, v:1.0) Noiresse: it doesnt work
mine doesnt work i get no strike through even though im in fb or any sites i cant seem to make it work help
- (2017-09-07, v:1.0) James Bernoski: Would be great if it could save what I strike
otherwise really nice job
- (2017-01-21, v:1.0) Richard Macbeth: Only works when you are replying BUT....
i am on a iMac running MacOS Ver 10.12.2 on chrome ver Version 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit) and from my testing and comparing to the other strikethrough extension found at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/strikethrough/peahilnfgiacdkackbnbdbgkkjaghool This is my results: I do like the idea you have with putting it on the right click selection but it does not work for may systems. Yours: When you bring up a new note and typing a line of text (does not matter how long or what) If you will highlight that text and right click and select "Strikethrough" it does nothing. No strikethrough of text. If you have a email that is sent to you then you can highlight some text and right click and select "strikethrough" it will strikethrough it BUT... when you sent it the strikethrough is removed and does not save it. If you have a email again that someone sends you and you start to edit it and use "strikethrough" by right clicking it and selecting your highlighted area... it will show it with the strikethrough through the text like it should. BUT if you decided to save it to work on it later the strikethrough is now gone like you never used it. theirs is not that much better except it will let you use it for replying to a text and it will save it and it will show up with the strikethrough But it will not work at all (or even show as an option) on new emails and its icon shows up on the edit bar as a blank square which you can hover over it and it will show the text strikethrough and click on it and it will edit the highlighted text.' Hope you can come up with a fix soon