Use Quick Reminders to quickly create a reminder to pop up in your browser after a specified time. Our beautiful and easy-to-use interface allows you to easily add a task (e.g. Follow up with Bill) and select when we should remind you about it. Choose from preset time slots (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, etc) or select a custom time/date and we will remind you to follow up on your tasks.
- (2021-02-26) Kyle Kaiser: Hey, I love this extension but see it hasn't been updated in a long time. I might be interested in buying it off of you. If that's something you might be interested in, let me know! [email protected] Thanks :)
- (2021-01-09) HenBam Lee: Really Good,I've been looking for a app like this for ages. The reminds are very clear, good enough for me @[email protected]
- (2020-11-25) Soul Food Equals Music: Exactly what I needed. Just starting using it tho.
- (2020-07-29) Jason Newell: This is a great tool, i use it all day long for various things, My only issue with it is the cancel button would be better on the other side as its very easy to click cancel in stead of Remind Me as they are so close together and if your not paying attention you don't notice you have done it. Or just remove it altogether as its not really needed as you can just click away from the extension to clear it.
- (2020-07-09) ABHISHEK SHARMA: I dont post reviews much but this was just WOW. I really loved the way it is simple and very effective. I have been searching for a long time for such reminder which popups and stays there until user closes it and today especially after i was becoming unproductive by not remembering my tasks I was very upset and I searched for over 1 and half hours trying this and that app and extensions and yes none comes to close like I wanted, my search ends here. Everybody needs to use this .
- (2018-09-26) major 7th: 1. No 'repeat every hour/day/week/month' function 2. No 24-hour format Uninstall
- (2018-09-19) christian nrx: simple and easy but i wish it would show reminders with cursor hovering and not require clicking
- (2018-09-13) JC Sixtos: I actually love this app and would have given it a 5 star but it kept reminding me of things that I had clearly deleted already. The reminders were not showing up on time either. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it did not work.
- (2016-02-03) Shlep shitz: The best tool - easy and reminds you neatly the task you paused for 5-10 Very helpful Thanks
- (2020-07-29, v:1.0) Jason Newell: Cancel button
This is a great tool, i use it all day long for various things, My only issue with it is the cancel button would be better on the other side as its very easy to click cancel in stead of Remind Me as they are so close together and if your not paying attention you don't notice you have done it. Or just remove it altogether as its not really needed as you can just click away from the extension to clear it.
- (2018-09-13, v:1.0) JC Sixtos: Showing up at wrong time and showing deleted items
I tried this app. One of the best apps I ever had and unfortunately it started acting up. Showing me things that I had already done the day before that were not even in my list of reminders. It also started not showing me the notifications and I would miss a lot of important things.
- (2018-09-07, v:1.0) NOTIFICATIONS
Since the google chrome notifications update, these notifications no longer stay on screen until you click 'got it' they disappear into the windows notification panel and if im not at my pc to see it pop up I tend to miss it until its to late making this now useless, is there a way to make it stay on the screen until dismissed like before?
- (2017-12-16, v:1.0) Great so easy
Please tell me you have android App also? that would be great like this?? easy