Upload tracking numbers automatically into Paypal without the need to manually upload one by one.
Upload tracking numbers into Paypal automatically. No need to hire employees or manually upload tracking numbers one by one. Save hundreds per month on VA costs and time. Uploads up to 9000 tracking codes at a time using csv files of your orders. A report is generated at the end of each upload to identify any errors or missing tracking numbers. Stay on Paypal's good side and reduce the likelihood of reserves being placed on your account or disputes being made by customers by keeping tracking information up date. Uploads at a rate of 40 tracking numbers per minute. Since Paypal does not allow bots to interact with it's API, this app emulates a real humans actions and speed. The app does not require active tab permissions so you can be sure your data is safe. For data storage the app would require a third server. For more information, visit us at www.paypaltrackingupload.com
- (2019-11-27) Harjan Badesha: Hi there, can you please offer me a refund? I cant seem to link this extension to my paypal, please offer me a refund on this extension
- (2019-11-14) Alan Lau: doesn't work, and owner doesn't reply when asked for help
- (2019-07-29) Kim T: Thanks for creating this app! Helped us to get a hold lifted on our account and saved us from having to manually upload hundreds of tracking codes. This was the only solution I could find that didn't charge a large per tracking code fee to upload. Thanks again ,
- (2019-07-24) Rick M: Works great and saves loads of time
- (2019-07-24) Bostjan Ikai: Was looking for a solution like this for a while, thank you!
- (2019-06-05) Ilyes Makria: I have purchased it and it desn't work, I have been sending emails for a week, and no answers. What's the point of buying an app that doesn't work. Done the correct format, with the correct columns and I always have : Last Scanned On: 01/06/2019 à 20:53:31 Total Tracking Info Submitted: 0 --- --- 03/10/2019 Transaction: --- Order: --- --- --- 03/10/2019 Transaction: --- Order: I ask for refund if it doesn't work
- (2019-05-21) Peter Rasa Viviani: About time for something like this. Finally able to automate uploading tracking codes which I was previously a VA to do, saves me a couple hundo a month.
- (2019-03-01) Milena M: I have purchased this plugin but didn't managed to use it. I have contacted you via email, but I didn't get any answer. I can't upload a csv that paypal will recognize and I've sent you one example so you can help me, but I still didn't got anybody to answer me. This is a bad service, I'll try it for a little more and if I don't make it to work, I'll ask for a return.
- (2018-12-06) Derek R: Solved an ongoing issue and helped us to remove a hold on our account, also way cheaper than other solutions. Thank you!
- (2020-06-29, v:2.9) Ben Shaffer: Spinning Circle
Paid and refunded due to not working. i just get a spinning circle. Please let me know when you fix it.
- (2020-06-15, v:2.9) Rares Ilea: Can I get 1 week free trial?
Hi guys, People complain that the plugin doesn't work. I'd like to try it for (at least) one week to make sure I can use it before buying. Please share a coupon code if possible to test the tool Regards, Rares
- (2020-05-28, v:2.9) Rumana Bai: not working
Got a spinning wheel and looks like not working. Looking at reviews your app is not working. Please do not charge any amount
- (2020-05-21, v:2.9) Brian Eckert: Spinning wheel of death
Hey, really need this to work for me. Can you help me? I need to know how to get the spinning wheel to stop and allow me to upload the file. I already tried removing and re-uploading the extension.
- (2020-05-18, v:2.9) Customer Service: Refund
Hi i need a refund. I went to your site but it is not available. I need instructions on how to do this. at this point i just want a refund please
- (2019-11-27, v:2.9) Harjan Badesha: Refund
Hi there, I purchased your extension and I would like a refund, it couldnt really help me and I couldnt link it to my paypal. Instead of fixing it i would just like a refund, thank you.
- (2019-07-01, v:2.9) Aidas Klimas: InternalServerError
Hello, I am trying to use your extension but I am getting this response "InternalServerError". On some orders it works, on some it says "InternalServerError". Image of backgroud.js response https://ibb.co/BPgfYqv
- (2019-06-18, v:2.9) MG Ha: i wanna buy
but your reviews said not working see if you reply
- (2019-06-05, v:2.9) Ilyes Makria: Not working at all
I have purchased it and it desn't work, I have been sending emails for a week, and no answers. What's the point of buying an app that doesn't work. Done the correct format, with the correct columns and I always have : Last Scanned On: 01/06/2019 à 20:53:31 Total Tracking Info Submitted: 0 --- --- 03/10/2019 Transaction: --- Order: --- --- --- 03/10/2019 Transaction: --- Order: I ask for refund if it doesn't work
- (2019-03-27, v:2.5) Milena M: Issue
This isn't working and besides that, it automatically charged me just now for the second time, and I've already reported to you that it's not working. I want all my money back ASAP!
- (2019-01-28, v:2.3) Nishant Rao: Does it work for shopify?
How does it work?
- (2018-12-30, v:2.3) Mayank sharma: Woocommerce supported?
Hey i like to ask does woo supported and how it gonna recognize the shipping company!
- (2018-12-27, v:2.2) Dennis N: Not available
Hi, I can't install your extension, the button says: 'Price not available'. I live in Eastern Europe.
- (2018-12-14, v:2.2) Linux -> file open dialogue with selected file disappear
When I try to upload a file via Chromium Version 71.0.3578.80 running on LinuxMint 18.3 (64-bit). As soon as I confirm file open dialogue the selected file disappear. After that it is just empty file name: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XneqFgwrpH1ARkwaA Have you ever tested on Linux?
- (2018-12-10, v:2.2) Unable to upload a file
Even thought file has been picked. Tracking Numbers (CSV): "No file chosen" appeared. Could you show more detailed error message?