Show BackerTracker on Kickstarter/Indiegogo projects
BackerTracker is a great tool for both backers and creators to track crowdfunding campaigns! You can view the daily funding chart directly on the Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign page. AS A BACKER, you can see if your favorite projects are on track to meet their funding goal. You can also sign into BackerKit and see if you have surveys that require your attention in a bar above the Kickstarter project pages you visit. AS A CREATOR, after you launch your campaign, you can see a trend projection for the remainder of your campaign to see if it is on track to meet its funding goal. Our projection model compares a project’s funding curve and backer count against the historical performance of past projects to find all campaigns that had similar performance over the same number of days. The model finds the median performance of those similar projects to plot a projection trend through the remainder of the campaign.
- (2021-03-26) Nicholas Stanosheck, Author of The Vhaidra Saga: Gives me great insight on in a Kickstarter Project will fund and both if and when stretch goals will fund. I wish it listed every date a Kickstarter is live in its projections.
- (2021-03-17) Chas Rust: Unfortunately I can't use this as it wrongly assumes my Google account email is what I use for KS/Indiegogo, can't see anywhere to change this.
- (2020-11-10) Marcin Wolcendorf: Locked-up my PC as soon as I tried to open kickstarted page. Useless.
- (2019-01-11) Henry: I like it, but it still needs some work. The new banner features needs to be tuned in. If I don't have any surveys to fill out, I don't need "You have 0 BackerKit surveys to answer. Answer them here »".
- (2016-04-08) Giuseppe Alletti: BackerTracker is a great product, whether you're a project creator or an enthusiast looking for the next cool project to fund!
- (2016-04-07) Tammie Webb Ryan: I love BackerTracker. It did a very good job predicting the funding for our Kickstarter campaign that ended recently.