Real-time desktop notifications for the Stack Exchange.
- (2021-05-14) Alina Kravchenko: Does what it's supposed to do
- (2020-03-02) Bean: Excellent. It's very useful. But I don't want to get notified by this extension while I'm in a Stack Exchange website because the website itself notifies me. Thanks!
- (2016-04-09) Or Schiro: Simply great to receive instant notifications of follow-up!
- (2013-12-11) Jeremy Paulding: Does exactly what it says. Very handy for staying on top of 'recent' Q&A. Update: after further use, there's a couple of things that keep this from being ideal for me: - notification persist until interacted with. maybe good for some, but my preference would be a growl that goes away after a little time. perhaps this could be a setting? - squelch could be handy. or snooze for N minutes. some way to keep an active thread from getting spammy and interrupting other work. Very handy, though, and I'll be continuing to use even w/o improvements.
- (2012-11-19) Tim Post: Quite handy, any plans for adding local squelch settings?
- (2022-07-24, v:2.2) Ahmed El-Zeedy: Achievements (Reputation Activity)
Add the ability to also receive notifications for achievements
- (2015-09-25, v:1.6.8) Fuseteam ꧂: icon
is it possible to have an icon in the toolbar like stack alert has?
- (2015-07-30, v:1.6.8) Sarah Lasair Berry: Privacy Concern
Hey, um... Listen, what's this all about? I clicked on "Grant Token" and it told me the permissions it's requesting, and one of them is "perpetual access"? What, will it have access to my account even after I uninstall the extension? Is there no way for me to remove access? Screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/79ISnoC.png.
4.9 (15 votes)
Last update / version
2021-09-15 / 2.2