Using stack notifier you can subscribe for set of tags in stackoverflow. And get inbox notifications
Using stack notifier you can subscribe for set of tags in Stackoverflow and also get real time notification from StackExchange inbox. Can link user profile to get StackExchange notifications. It will show desktop notifications whenever new questions available for selected tags. When user click on the notification it will directly open the question in a new tab. v 1.0 released ! Minimum Op's reputation setting and bug fixes V 0.9 released ! Now you can link your stackoverflow profile to get the inbox notifications. Happy "StackOverflowing"... !
- (2019-05-12) Mojtaba Vahdati: Please update it.
- (2018-12-15) Simple but effective and reliable. This currently seems to be the only available SO-related extension that does what I was looking for.
- (2018-09-17) Simon Fontana Oscarsson: It's useful as a simple button to click when you want to see if there are any new posts available. However the notifications are obnoxious. Yes there is a button to turn notifications off but it does NOT work.
- (2018-05-24) Shivling Bhandare: It is Working Perfectly for Single tag.. But i can't specify multiple tags together. It Means right now i am not able to specify [java, collection] tags to get notifications only for these two tage combinly. Also it Should show notification when some answered any Question.
- (2018-05-22) Jacob Goh: Reliable so far. Really useful.
- (2018-05-01) Jiyon John Lee: I just had to disable it as it kept sending the *same* desktop notification over and over, and turning the option off wouldn't work, either.
- (2018-02-09) Mahdi Younesi: Plz update it
- (2017-07-12) Michael[tm] Smith: Handy
- (2017-05-21) Stephen N: Great app, very useful!
- (2017-04-08) James W: Crashes all my other extensions somehow.
- (2016-05-05) Erez Zukerman: Nice and solid.
- (2015-05-22) Adam Siemion: It works great, I use for for at least 6 months and never had any issues with it.
- (2014-04-22) Just what I was looking for
- (2018-12-22, v:1.1) Naman Nigam: Combined Tags Notification
I would simply provide an example like for tags combination of [java] and [optional] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/java+optional I would like to follow the combination and not both of them which results in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/java+or+optional Just a difference of && and ||.
- (2018-12-15, v:1.1) Persistent notifications?
Thanks for developing this, it works exactly as advertised. I do like the notifications and would like to see an option to make them persistent, until clicked.
- (2017-05-21, v:1.1) Stephen N: Pause mode
Thanks for this great app! One feature that would be helpful is a "pause mode" where you could easily turn it on from the chrome drop down menu. When in pause mode you wouldnt get any notifications. PS, is the code for this on github ?
- (2017-03-29, v:1.1) Attila Szakolczai: Unread status icon
Please add a feature to show different icon when there are new notifications. The icon should change to default when the user clicks on it (means he/she checked the list). Big thanks!
- (2017-02-15, v:1.1) Ty Cox: C# Filtering C
Hey there, When entering C# as a tag, it is pulling C posts.
- (2016-04-14, v:0.9.6.1) Francesco Sisca: Personal Question
Add a feature to monitoring personal question/answer and vote or answer to our questions
- (2015-05-22, v:0.9.6.1) Adam Siemion: Minimum OP's reputation
Please add this feature that I would love: the ability to configure the minimum OP's reputation, if a question is below this threshold it is ignored.