A chrome extension which enables a Dark Theme for Medium. This helps with the computer screen glare and is easy on the eyes. Really…
A chrome extension which enables a Dark Theme for Medium. This helps with the computer screen glare and is easy on the eyes. Really helpful for those who read Medium late at night :)
- (2022-03-16) Frederick Bott: Makes no difference I see at all, unless I missed how to activate it, does it just work, if added to chrome add-ins? what if there is another one setting the opposite? No information I could find.
- (2021-01-05) ITAC85: No longer works anymore. It made the text color low contrast, but never changed the background.
- (2020-04-13) Soma Froghyar: Made the opacity of the font color real low mmmm...
- (2019-12-21) Mars Kim: works for nothing. no dashboard, bookmarks list, even an article. must delete it
- (2019-11-28) Olga B: top navigation bar remains white. The dark mode is literally black background, could be a bit less hue to be more pleasing for the eye: I agree with the previous reviewer. However, it helped with the fear of the blank page - writing in Medium is easier for me now, black blank is more comforting. I am glad my brain is that easy to trick)
- (2019-10-18) Tog An: it does not work.
- (2019-01-07) Evan Seccombe: Doesn't work. Margins are still white.
- (2018-10-07) Laurensius Adi: Some elements like article duration, Reading list doesn't change. Article page work as intended, but I don't find it pleasing.
- (2018-08-11) CantSayIHave: very good, does exactly what it should :)