- (2020-03-24) Katzenbär Zeit: It's perfect. Dark mode? Got it. Fullscreen? Got it. Autosave like Google Docs? Got it. Offline/online editor? Yes. Customize themes without having to pay through the nose? Yes. No messy toolbars in your face or massive layered margins? Yes. Access Google Drive directly, and interact with Google Docs? Absolutely. Anyone who says the application doesn't work isn't using it correctly- please gain some IQ points before you start insisting it's non-functional. :) I started using Writer after realizing nowhere was going to open an .rtf file in such a way that I could easily edit it. While I've got it in Writer I same it as a .txt, save a massive amount of space doing it, and still get the more stylized appearance when actually working on it. I have nothing but praise for the app, although it would be nice if the admins more regularly renewed their Google verification.
- (2019-10-11) love, love, love...absolutely adore this writing extension and wonder how i survived so long without it! is it perfect? no. would like more font choices, different colored backgrounds, etc. but it's about as close to a perfect, simple writing extension that you can get. don't dither, don't window shop any longer. get this extension. trust me.
- (2019-09-25) Ning Cao: good
- (2019-08-25) Scanron Chaowrat: I love this app. Unfortunately, I am not be able to launch it again. I don't know what is wrong. I am using MacOS Majave. I wish this app will work again. Does anyone has useful advises?
- (2019-07-27) Christina Rapp: I've always had good times with this app, but I've never been able to recover things after accidentally deleting them. Good app though.
- (2019-07-23) filho SAMUEL: Ótimo para escrever, parabéns!
- (2019-07-05) Fayemi David: It's what i've been looking for in a text editor, a clean minimal interface that works offline. Also DARK MODE ❤
- (2019-02-12) Isaac: Con esta app da gusto escribir textos largos, gracias :)
- (2019-01-18) Lan Pham: Seems great, just installed it today and i kind love it already. But there's one issue - only a couple of random notes are being synced with Simplenote.
- (2018-11-23) Trimco Travis: While I thought this would be a good help on Google Docs, I started to see offscreen Ads after a few days. I tried to pin the window to my toolbar, It worked! And it showed the app's Icon on my toolbar. This is probably (or both) Adware, And a knockoff.
- (2018-10-19) Aviv Stein: It's a really cool concept and looks great. However I think it's either too minimal or too glitchy, because there's no overall action menu. You have to just know to press Ctrl+S to save, or Ctrl+O to open a document... It's also glitchy in that it seems to not have saved some of my writing (despite that I obsessively make sure to save) and when I try to open other saved files, it claims that the file is already open. So not sure how to access those. Really cool app otherwise.
- (2018-06-21) Makhkamjon Abdumannobov: Small size of window is the small only problem. I would like some alters such as availability to different sizes of tab and apparent bottom with quite functions.
- (2018-06-06) Bri Proxy: I love it however I don't care for the style of the text, otherwise it works great! I am not able to be writing my books as we travel and not have to worry about wifi!!