Post very quickly pictures and videos from a web page to your wordPress blog using XML-RPC
-- Updated 19/07/15 to version 22.214.171.124 -- - Corrected a bug with the source button - Updated the documentation link in the option page -- Updated 07/06/15 to version 1.2.4 -- - Corrected bug when Youtube API V2 does not work -- Updated 02/06/15 to version 1.2.3 -- - Many bug corrections - youtube, dailymotion, vimeo detection improved - better scan of the videos and images in the page -- Updated 31/05/15 to version 1.2.2 -- Postek is a Chrome extension which allows you to post pictures and videos on a wordpress blog very quickly from your browser. You just have to choose in a dropdown popup which medias you want to insert in your post. The images and videos are automatically fetched in the current page. Add a title, a description, some tags, and just click the Post button ! Features - Find all the images on the page according to the minimum width and height you define - Find all the Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion videos on the page - Choose wich videos or images you want to include in your post - Add title, text content and tags to your post - Use keywords to add source page url or other links to your post - Specify the width to resize the images and videos - Retrieve the categories from your wordpress blog - Automatically upload images to your wordpress blog - Automatically add image or video thumbnail as featured image to your post - Use only XML RPC to connect and send datas to your wordpress blog Usage - Postek will wait for the page to complete loading before gathering the images and videos - Open the dropdown popup by clicking the postek icon in the top menu bar - Choose a title for your post - Use the checkboxes to choose the medias you want to insert in your post - Write a text content to add to your post (You can use [source] keyword to add the source page link to your post) - Choose a category from the dropdown list - Add some coma separated tags - Click on “Post Your Article” - Wait for the post to be sent - The popup window will close automatically after 2 seconds.
- (2019-04-01) Bree Jones: It doesn't save the settings and when you go to the support tab this is the overwhelming complaint and has been for years. Yet it has not been fixed! I'm more disgusted with the developer than the product which is pretty much useless.
- (2019-01-12) Марат Ик'с: does not work. even the site does not open
- (2017-11-17) Kermit Woodall: Did not work. If it does get fixed, it needs to add far more features to be useful. Consider defaulting to page title for title. Auto scan/grab text from page. Insert video/youtube videos into content. Support selecting multiple categories. Finally - support posting to multiple blogs
- (2017-07-05) Miroslav Pál: Do not work!
- (2017-04-10) Johnson Igbinovia Osaro: good
- (2017-02-08) John Martin: In your tools menu, you can do the much better by using the "Press This" option in your browser bookmarks bar. Plus, why are we giving our username and password out to someone who we don't even know? Don't be stupid people.
- (2016-11-26) yhon soto: Great for posting my items http://www.yhon-soto.com/yhon-soto-daily-news/
- (2016-10-28) Print Escape Llc: Just works!
- (2016-10-23) Naoufal El masbahi: not working for me
- (2016-05-11) Luis M.: Perfecto
- (2015-09-24) Simon Davidson: Works well but really want to be able to select multiple images for posts.
- (2015-07-25) Thomas Fowles: Not working for me. Same problem that others are having
- (2015-07-15) DG R: Options do not save on the settings page ("save" button does nothing). Link to the documentation also does nothing. Link at the bottom to creator goes to a 404 on their site, but you can find the page where this is listed.. and it's just a copy/paste of the info here. Sad, could have been useful.
- (2015-06-07) Limou S.: Efficient and useful, nice work !
- (2015-05-04) Andres Garcia: Works very well... great find for me
- (2015-04-02) Not working, not updated
- (2014-11-09) Danny McFanny: It's not working for me. I hit the save button on the settings page... and nothing happens.
- (2014-07-31) James O'Brien: Couldn't get it to work. Is this from the epic plugin people where you have to spend $20+ to get anything to work?
- (2014-07-22) Robert Mazanik: Same problem as another - couldn´t save a settings. I wrote to author for help.
- (2014-04-11) Lloyd Tiamfook: Very nice app. Is it not possible to select more than one picture at a time? Your screenshot looks like it does that but I can't seem to get it to work. Also agree with Paul about saving to drafts. Thanks for you hard work.
- (2014-02-25) Paul Helmick: Love this tool. Incredible utility! Could you have it give us the option on create to either save the post live (publish) or as a draft?
- (2013-12-14) Nate Heasley: Wish this would work, but for some reason it won't save settings.
- (2013-12-03) Ana: I have a problem with Postek- when I arrive to settings page, and configure all that is needed, button save doesn't react at all! So I can't save my preferences and there is no possibility of using it. Can you help me? But I gave 5 stars because I THINk it would be great app if i could use it!!!!
- (2013-07-25) Pascal Rat: Very usefull and efficient !
- (2019-08-29, v:126.96.36.199) Keira Morgan: I want to change the site it posts to and I can't see how
HOw do I change the site I post to?
- (2019-04-01, v:188.8.131.52) Bree Jones: Extension Options
Hi Dev, Just letting you know when I changed my WordPress username and attempted to update the text field in this extension, when I hit save it didn't load. In fact absolutely nothing happened. I checked the site address, username and password twice, they were all correct. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it made no difference.
- (2019-01-05, v:184.108.40.206) Elvis Ciotti: doesn't fetch categories nor post
used an editor blog account.
- (2017-06-22, v:220.127.116.11) Eldo Rhaan: Not working
Hi, When you enter all the information and click on save it doesn't save it.
- (2017-04-17, v:18.104.22.168) M: Waiting for a new version
Please make ability to upload multiple images at a time.
- (2017-03-13, v:22.214.171.124) Jennie Jackson: Draft mode?
Is it possible to submit as a draft post?
- (2016-07-30, v:126.96.36.199) Ext Guru: Partnership request!
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "WordXPress - WordPress fastest posting tool" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] [email protected]
- (2016-05-05, v:188.8.131.52) Sara Velez: Earn 30,000$+/month from 100k users Guranteed
✔ Monetizing your Chrome extensions ★ Traffic From All Countries Accepted ★ Guaranteed Highest Revecnue ★ First Payment Just after 5 days for Good faith ★ Payment Every 15 days (Two payments in a month) ★ Easy Live reporting Dashboard ★ 24/7 Fast support ✔Supported Payment Platforms Webmoney, PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Western Union, Bank Wire ✆SKYPE: AddonJet ✉Email: [email protected] ❤Web: www.Addonjet.com
- (2016-03-20, v:184.108.40.206) Tom Nielsen: Do'es it work ??
Hi do this still work ?
- (2015-09-24, v:220.127.116.11) Simon Davidson: Multiple Images
I want to use multiple images in my post. It only currently allows for one? Can this be done?