Real-time, relevant knowledge inside Gmail
Engine finds your contextually related messages, so you never again have to search for a lost message from one of your many apps. Easily copy from the Engine sidebar and paste into your reply to maximize email efficiency. Review past email interactions without leaving the current email. See Facebook notifications, Tweets, Contacts, and other content related to the email message you’re viewing. All you have to do is: 1. Get the Engine extension here 2. Go to https://apps.engine.co and Login with your GMail account 3. Go to Gmail and open an email message to see Engine on the sidebar Then you can celebrate, make plans for the time you’ll save, and enjoy remembering everything that is relevant right from your Gmail inbox. Questions, comments or concerns? Go to our Support page to see FAQs or email us.
- (2019-07-20) Malinda McNutt: Don't use - permissions allow to read browsing history, and extension automatically allowed access to a local host port. Website is no longer available.
- (2014-03-24) Shannon Honadle: The concept interests me but I have never been able to get it to work. Emailing tech support hasnt helped. My accounts just spiral and when the extension does load, it simply is blank under the header.
- (2013-03-07) Paul Frazee: Still early, but a solid start. Searches for related content in the sidebar of an opened email and lets you open them without leaving the conversation view. Integrates with a lot of services, works pretty fast. Result quality is hard to gauge without some time with it, so we'll see how it goes.
- (2013-03-07) Sanjay Tourani: So far, I've found Engine to be quite a useful addition to my email. The thing that has impressed me the most, has been the vast variety of services that I can potentially use with Engine. As of now, I've only used it with Gmail but I look forward to trying out services like Facebook, SoundCloud, Instagram and Meetup with Engine.
- (2013-03-03) Luger Stickely: Hey fellas, I gotta be Honest, I installed your app, and i cant really figure out what it does, cus i added it to gmail, and to chrome, and nothing happened but you get an E for Effort!
- (2012-12-31, v:12.12.7) Kurt Nordquist: How to remove LDEngine?
What does it do? I mean besides being this strange right hand column that renders in a buggy way and interferes with scrolling down. For now I want to clean it off my system. Later you can get back to me when you have developed it into something that does something.
- (2012-12-02, v:0.65) Kathryn B.: Not working in Gmail
I synced my Gmail with LD Engine and when I pulled up an email got the following error: Error: Cannot read property 'url' of undefined. What do I need to do to fix this?