The investiere toolbar makes it really easy to research start-up companies and get contextual information anywhere on the web.
The investiere toolbar makes it really easy to research startup companies and get contextual information anywhere on the web. No matter if you hear about a new startup on Twitter or have studied their website, keep track of them via the investiere ecosystem. The toolbar is your research instrument for the startup world. With it, you can create company profiles in the investiere ecosystem with the click of a mouse, no detours necessary. The toolbar will automatically suggest known company information like the logo. You can then immediately add the company to your lists on investiere, so you can always collaborate with friends and co-investors to find promising companies. And if the startup already exists in the investiere ecosystem, the toolbar will automatically show their profile, giving you immediate access to other people that are interested in this startup. You can see followers, the company’s shareholders, and even the clients or research partners of the startup.
- (2016-03-21) Laurent Hubert: Contextual information done right, awesome
- (2016-02-01) Pascal Mathis: Great tool, helps me save a lot of time looking up meta data!
- (2015-11-17) Benedikt Ummen: Interesting add-on. Worth being installed by all who regularly explore the startup sphere in Europe.
- (2015-11-03) Nico Zeifang: Makes it really easy to follow startups you discover online. Add them to your investiere dashboard on the fly. Highly recommended.
- (2015-11-02) Findet im deutschsprachigen Raum bereits Infos zu sehr vielen Startups. Es lässt sich auch eine gute Übersicht über Startups in verschiedenen Branchen erstellen.
- (2015-11-02) Michel Kaufmann: Perfect tool to discover and manage the startup ecosystem.
- (2015-10-30) Yves Latour: Great tool for discovering the hidden startup gems in Europe.
- (2015-10-29) Jasper Bouwsma: The investiere toolbar is integrated there where I need it: in my favorite browser. While investigating and stumbling over startups it is extremely easy to document what I found and share it with those who benefit from this and share as well.
- (2015-10-29) Ralph Zurkinden: For anyone driven by curiosity this is the tool to have!
- (2015-10-29) Steffen Wagner: Incredibly helpful, even gives you insights that are nowhere else found on the web.