Easily grab your affiliate link from any Amazon, Bookdepository or Threadless page
Easily grab your affiliate links from any Amazon, Bookdepository or Threadless page. This extension adds a small icon in your address bar that when clicked on gives a link with your affiliate id already included. After installing the extension, you'll need to set in the options page your affiliate ID for each affiliate program you are signed up to. Affiliate Link Creator supports Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, Bookdepository.com, Bookdepository.co.uk and Threadless.com.
- (2018-05-16) Jimmy Pautz: Doesn't work.
- (2015-06-26) R Ferrall: Didn't work first try. Sure, it made a link with my Amazon affiliate ID tacked in, but according to Amazon's link checker, which will verify your affiliate link if you're logged into your account, the link created with this tool was bad. Amazon didn't recognize my affiliate ID. Google 'Amazon Link Checker' and check your created links on Amazon before using them! It's possible that *some* generated links might work, but the first one I tried didn't, so I'm going to pass...
- (2015-01-22) Alexander Ochs: Does not have Amazon Germany!
- (2014-09-26) Valentin Moser: Why isn't there an Amazon.de affiliate you can set, when Amazon.fr was not a problem?
- (2014-06-29) Becky Fabulessly Frugal: This just adds your code at the back... it KEEPS anyone else's code in there... so the other code will probably get credit. I wouldn't recommend at ALL!
- (2014-06-08) Philippe Piquer: If the link allready has an affiliate tag , it just add a second one at the end, it should replace the one present.
- (2014-05-28) Atiq Qadri: Is best for me.. thanks.!
- (2014-05-21) Elise Liu: I'm concerned that the links generated do not have my affiliate short code after "ref", but rather a code I don't recognize. I worry that the developer could hav put in his/her own affiliate link since the formatting does not resemble the format I use for affiliate links otherwise.
- (2014-03-23) Chris Longley: Brilliant! This one links to the *exact* page you're viewing (I sometimes link to a product's review page or the result of an Amazon search showing several products) The prefs and the copy function are much neater than other associates/affiliate extensions.
- (2013-02-25) Cristiano Betta: Works great and has the option to actually specify different affiliate IDs for the different amazons. Great work!