Quickly copy the title of page and url into your clipboard!
Quickly Copy Title and URL from Chrome Toolbar. After Install the extension, click the copy cat icon in Chrome's Toolbar. You can quickly copy Title and URL to the clipboard in different format. It's easy to paste the text in chat window, email, and so on. [Supported Format] - "Title - URL" - "[Title] URL" - Copy in Two Lines - Rich Text Link - HTML Link - Markdown Link - BBCode - Url Only - Title Only [Copy Mode] Either copy the current tab or select "All Tabs" for batch copy. [Shortcut / Hotkey] Copy Rich Text: - Windows: Alt+Shift+C - Mac: Ctrl+Shift+C Copy Markdown: - Windows: Alt+Shift+D - Mac: Ctrl+Shift+D Copy Title - URL: - Windows: Alt+Shift+X - Mac: Ctrl+Shift+X Copy Previous Format: - Windows: Alt+Shift+Z - Mac: Ctrl+Shift+Z [Settings] - Font Size - Column Layout - Sort Order - Context Menu On / Off - Shortcut Configuration coming soon! [Clean Format] The extension will clean up typical notification count prefix like "(4)" in the title (Thanks to David Jeske!) Icon credit : M.Y
- (2021-05-21) George: amazing, exactly what i needed!
- (2021-02-08) Yang Jk: Good tool for editors
- (2021-01-14) 司马子长: The best!
- (2020-12-03) Steffen Schuldenzucker: Ah this, finally! Was looking for an extension that would do rich text links for each tab. Very useful for note-taking!
- (2019-09-06) sriharsha ravi: Great extension and very easy to use
- (2019-06-12) Asen Anastassov: I suggested a feature and the developer implemented it soon. Version 1.3.0 is a huge improvement over the previous one as it offers 'All Tabs' feature- now the users can copy all open tabs with a single click in their preferred format.
- (2018-11-27) Korey H: Great way to copy the link and title page
- (2018-09-06) Justin Fusco: Very Helpful!, Many thanks to the developer!
- (2018-09-04) James Wankel: Awesome!
- (2018-07-03) Lauren Perugini: Makes it very easy to copy a page title and link in just 2 clicks!
- (2018-07-03) Kiichi T: My favorite extension for myself.