Automatically mute and hide plurks on your timeline based on keywords.
Are you tired of seeing plurks on your dashboard about certain topics? Tired of constantly muting them? With Plurk Savior, you can input keywords, and any plurk - aside from your own - with said word in the top level will automatically be muted and hidden from your view. This can also work with emotes and icons, provided you enter the image's URL as a keyword. This is based on the old Plurk Mute-and-Hide extension by Francis Chong.
- (2018-06-24) trinh quangvinh: ok
- (2017-09-15) Tieuhocvanan Truong: hay
- (2017-09-06) 白熊: Hollow It's very good !! But there is a problem, the "Remove" button is not working. Only the remove function in options page is working normally.
- (2017-02-26) Danielle Tippitt: worked very well at first! no longer seems to be functioning, and I'm not sure why.
- (2019-08-19, v:1.1.12) Pumpkin Fox: Keyword Limit
I seem to have hit a limit of how many lines/keywords I can enter! Is there any way to expand the maximum number? (My friends are in so many games and/or play so many gachas I have emote-muted...) Thanks again for making this!!! It probably gets the most use of any of my extensions outside of ad/CSS modifiers.
- (2017-09-09, v:1.1.11) Nicole C: Whitelist option?
Can we get a whitelist option for specific Plurks? Maybe if we can copy-paste the URL in, so it stops muting. I would love to be able to make exceptions with the keyword? Thanks so much!
- (2017-05-05, v:1.1.9) まう: doesn't work after the 5/5 updated
the plurk with the keyword doesn't disappear after the update hope you can fix it,, thank you!