Capture and Recall Snippets of Relevant Content important to you!
Highlight snippets of information you find interesting and save to your cloud-based library. Then use them later when creating your own content. You can clip from online sources, shared internal documents, even email. Get the entire Sorc’d product suite and your productivity will skyrocket! There is a web app for centralizing your findings and sharing via social media, and add-ins/ons for Google Docs and Sheets, and Microsoft Office and Outlook for easy, single-click citing. All of your research in one place. Free public accounts, premium private accounts and linked business accounts available. A great resource for sharing and building a repository of valuable information.
- (2021-11-25) I love that I can share all of the information I find, the third party research in papers, articles, journals, PDFs - I can share all of that with my colleagues. I always hated the "interesting read" email from people I worked with because I didn't always have time to find those "golden nuggets" of information. Now we can, AND we can be linked to the entire content the snippet came from as well. I love that I can add these tidbits to Google Slides or PowerPoint....brilliant!
- (2018-08-13) Remy Assir: Great way to track and organize various pieces of content on the web.
- (2015-11-09) Marketing Insights: Great for keeping track of stats, tidbits on industry landscape, and mentions of my clients. LOVE, LOVE the fact that you can import and export snippets in Office products like Powerpoint and Word. Makes it super easy to actually USE what my team and I have found and not have to go relooking for interesting pieces of info.
- (2014-09-19) Eric Forsyth: This extension is a great way to keep track of all the stats you come across on the web.
- (2014-09-11) Will Patton: It's my new favorite! I found Sorc'd to be very, very useful -- it's in my favorite browser, it's lightning fast and to the point, and it helps me recall and share things that are important (in the moment).
- (2014-09-05) Emily Girolamo: Quick way to save the stats I want to remember and perhaps recall later for a presentation, a meeting, and to push out via social means when appropriate. I like the simplicity and ease, very user intuitive. I think it will help organize relevant information, instead of the word-stuffing and content just for content's sake that is overloading online sites. Thanks for building.