The awesome cache-busting extension. Perfect for bypassing proxy and load balancer caches for development and testing purposes.
Sometimes, load balancers and proxies are (unfortunately) present in a testing environment. This prevents the users from seeing the latest changes, and sometimes leads to confusion. Thus, a cache-bypassing mechanism is needed. Cachebuster intercepts all HTTP requests, and adds a timestamp to the URL in the form of a query parameters. For example, an HTTP request to URL http://yasa.gs/ will actually be made to the URL http://yasa.gs/?cachebusterTimestamp=1383291810660.
- (2017-11-28) Daniel Mee: While Chrome's own developer tools didn't bust the cache, this extension did. Recommend it.
- (2017-06-01) Lynn Jatania: Works like a charm - an essential tool for online developers.
- (2017-02-10) William Macdonald: Works well. It cachebusts all the assets too, so all CSS/JS files are refreshed.
- (2014-12-19) çiğdem çağlayan: thanks
- (2017-11-28, v:0.0.5) Does not work with HTTPS
Does not work with HTTPS