This extension allows the user to auto resume downloads that have failed due to non-human error.
This extension allows the user to auto resume downloads that have failed due to non-human error. Failed downloads will attempt to resume within one minute of failing. Does not resume downloads that have been cancelled manually or that have been cancelled via browser shut down.
- (2020-07-25) Arun Pani: Didnt resume any of my downloads ! No point installing this extension
- (2020-07-21) Rintosi _: it worked at first, but after a few months, it stopped working
- (2020-07-21) Marek Rzepka: doesn't work
- (2020-07-13) Eon Cats: This was very helpful! I was a bit worried at first after seeing the reviews, but I used it on a site that fails a lot, and it worked! I believe that people are giving it bad reviews because it doesn't immediately resume downloads. It says in the description that it might take a minute, so this is mostly for people who want to download something without looking at their computer. If it were to constantly check for failures, your computer might end up slowing down. Remember: If it doesn't seem to work, wait 1 minute.
- (2020-07-12) Man Le: This extension seems doesn't work with very large files 30GiB
- (2020-04-15) Vishnu B: Does nothing. thank you for wasting time.
- (2020-04-14) John Gabriel Mendoza: It would be better if you can automatically resume downloads after 5-10 seconds after failing instead of 1 minutue.
- (2020-04-10) Yesid Barragan: It doesn't work.
- (2020-04-05) Dreamy Rygiel: It is a very good Chrome Extension since well it auto resumes downloads but i kinda ran into an error yesterday. so i was downloading a 11gb game then i took a bath then i come back to see that it has an error it was resumable since i resumed it just something to look out for i guess.
- (2020-03-07) Вася Пупкин: Doesn't work =useless
- (2020-02-28) Fitjo Animation Studio: thank you very much, ive been looking for something like this and it works on my chrome
- (2020-02-20) jr. owino: it does the job somehow, considering that my connectivity is sometimes unreliable, i just leave the downloads there, and they resume after awhile, i don,t have to manually initiate the resume
- (2020-02-19) Ma. Camille Victoria Cipriano: Doesn't work for me
- (2020-01-27) Frankie McLamp: Vynikající! Nechápu, jak jsem bez toho mohl žít :). Funguje, odzkoušeno - vyvolal jsem chybu sítě a bez mého přičinění se po chybě automaticky stahování vzpamatovalo. Bez tohoto rozšíření by download nepokračoval.
- (2020-01-25) Ryan Masters: Works for me. When download fails it takes about a minute to start up again. Works as described.
- (2020-01-23) Srikanth Banothu: I wasted 15 GB of data from 2 days of downloading a file with the size of 3.7 GB , It starts downloading from beginning even after downloaded 3GB after the data pack finished while recharging with the new pack!
- (2020-01-07) JovianStone: Well, it works just great for me. Would like it even better if it waited only 10 seconds (or even less) to resume download.
- (2020-01-04) Lahbeu Song: PRO 1. It truly convenient to know that it automatically resume your failed downloads CONS 1. It is slow because it wait for a minute before it resumes a file to download 2. when the file continuously failed to download it stops resuming it like what happened to me my file failed 3x and it automatically resumes the file but when the 4th time comes in, it failed to resume the file like it stops working totally.
- (2020-01-04) exsgrean soon: guys after u install it whenever your download stop in the middle of downloading do not press continue button just wait for awhile about 30sec it will automatically continue to download by itself. so far it happen to me my download 3 time it stop and it resume back after 30 sec. i hope my post help all of u here :) cheers!
- (2019-11-22) Haych NZ: Still works. Thought it no longer did. Just takes 10-60s to restart.
- (2019-10-28) Tina: useless
- (2019-10-22) Arthur Schopenhauer: worked for a few hours ... not anymore :(
- (2019-10-18) TurK Style: OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY WORKS I TRIED SO MANY BROWSER AND I WILL LIST THEM HERE AND THEY ALL FAILED FOR ME OPERA..BRAVE..FIREFOX..UR..AND UC...XTREME DOWNLOAD MANAGER..FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER..UEHH MICROSOFT DOWNLOAD MANAGER..HMM COUPLE MORE I UNINSTALLED THEM CANT REMEMBER THE RESTBUT ANYWAY CHROME WAS THE BEST DOWNLOADING AND RESUMING LARGE FILES BUT AFTER CONNECTION FAILURE I HAD TO STAY BEHIND PC TO CLICK RETRY OVER AND OVER AGAIN..OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIFESAVERS THANK YOU 5 STARS MAN !!!
- (2019-10-06) KL8N2K5 Gaming: It only works about 50% of the time. If it worked a bit better, would 5 star.
- (2019-10-04) Svetlana T.: good. download fails with 'error: authentication required', wish this add-on could handle this. also licence unspecified: if it's foss, can i please have a link to the source?