Provides previews to external links, images, and videos in articles when a link is hover over.
v0.1.6 Long click instead of hover Have you ever been in the middle of an article and seen a few links that direct you to who knows where? You're usually curious about where it'll take you. Maybe it's a cool supplementary picture, or video. Maybe it's a wikipedia article that helps bolster some facts. If you're like me, you probably never clicked on these links. It's a hassle, and breaks you away from the flow of the article. This extension grabs whatever's hiding in those links and displays it quickly and seamlessly on the same page of your article. Just long-click over the styled links!
- (2020-04-14) Lesia DiPenta: There's no way to long-click. Why can't you just put it back to Hovering to activate the preview? When you change the long-click to something else I'll give 5 stars. Long-click is impossible on desktop, that doesn't even make any sense.
- (2020-03-05) JOHNNY: La idea me gusto mucho pero tiene problemas no todas las paginas las carga, la mayoría de las veces me sale un error de que "se rechazo la conexión."
- (2018-03-05) Jörgen Slet: All it did was turn right-click into left-click, so that right-clicking any link immediately opened the link.
- (2014-03-12) Zakk Bareham: This is going straight to the moon.
- (2014-03-11) Nick Mercer: It's keeps making me dinner and it always knows the right song to play. One star removed because it won't stop talking about doge. What's so important about the moon anyway?