Highlight Zendesk tickets in Views based on priority
This extension no longer uses Google Analytics. This extension automatically works in the Zendesk Views pages for accounts in most languages supported by Zendesk. - Identifies tickets that have a Priority. - Highlights tickets with Urgent priority as red. - Highlights tickets with High priority as orange. - Highlights tickets with Normal priority as yellow. - Highlights tickets with Low priority as green. - User can choose what priorities to highlight in the options page or the extension icon.
- (2019-06-24) Jeremy Edgell: This is working again for me. I really like it, but the ability to customize colours would be greatly appreciated! Right now, colours are static and cannot be changed, but I'd love to be able to change it! (eg. Normal = Green, High = Blue, etc)
- (2019-03-21) Adam Gerson: It no longer works...
- (2019-03-13) Amon Wong: It's currently not working. 😔
- (2019-01-07) Blah Blahs: It works, but you have to make sure your Zendesk view has the priority column.
- (2019-02-04, v:1.0.6) Ricky: Not working
Was working, then stopped working one day. Tested in a brand new installation of Chrome with no other extensions installed.
- (2018-12-26, v:1.0.6) William Hunt: Not working :-(
I just downloaded to try this and it isnt working for me.
- (2018-12-14, v:1.0.5) Flexibility in Changing the Dedicated Color for Priority Level
Hello, First off, thank you so much for creating this extension. Is it possible to add a feature in the settings to change the dedicated color of the Priority Levels? For example: Change Low: Blue to Green Change Normal: Green to Yellow Change High: Yellow to Orange Keep Urgent: Red
- (2018-11-01, v:1.0.3) Stephanie Buquet: Is not working
Hi I have tried to make it work. It use to work before but somehow it has stopped working and i cannot realice how to fix it. Can you help me? I used it for different zendesk accounts.
- (2017-10-03, v:1.0.3) Ronny Domaas: No language support
Hi, Sadly enough when I actually found out how it worked I see it only interprents "Normal" since we write it the same. In Norwegian we say "Haster" for Urgent and other values for Low and High too. And sadly enough It won't cover what I needed. I wanted to just click on a ticket in my view and have it colored so that I can see what cases I wanted to delay and what to do now. Also just mark one in 50 and make a kind of comparison to other equal tickets visually.
- (2017-03-02, v:1.0.3) Custom Field
Hi, how can i set up the colour code based on a custom field ? Thanks