This extension highlights words on a webpage as specified by the user
This extension allows you highlight words on any website. You can specify which websites to run on You can specify which words to highlight per page You can specify which color you would like to highlight with
- (2018-12-10) Zs B: Please make it available in Vivaldi too.
- (2018-10-01) Владимир Потапов: Looks like don't work with cyrillics :(
- (2018-07-22) Budyanto Nurhalim: A bit slow, but does the job nevertheless
- (2018-04-20) Jake Araujo: I haven't used it very long, but it's highlighting some numbers in a table when other extensions wouldn't, so I'm impressed!
- (2017-04-06) Rachel Galang: It works well for the most part. Sometimes it doesn't highlight and you have to refresh. It also can be a little slow to highlight the words.
- (2015-09-26) Boris Pardon: It works and allows to specify colors for a given keyword. I'm just wondering which colors you can use... red, blue, green, lightblue, pink work, but deeppink (a CSS color) is displayed as pink.